Attn Pope

Buckaroo

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is totally unrelated to via ferrata, but I figured it would be as good a place as any to post it. (and a chance to figure out how to embed vimeo). apologies if this was posted already.

Interesting discussion towards the end - about the FA wanting to take out his bolts after a climb was lead on gear (after you get through some of the other "epic" commentary)

[video:vimeo]3976756

Link to description & comments (commentary regarding TR rehearsal?)

This is totally unrelated to via ferrata, but I figured it would be as good a place as any to post it. (and a chance to figure out how to embed vimeo). apologies if this was posted already.

Interesting discussion towards the end - about the FA wanting to take out his bolts after a climb was lead on gear (after you get through some of the other "epic" commentary)

Back to the future predicted by Pope and Dwayner. When this catches on with the kids, it will be interesting to hear the protests from grumpy old sport climbers on this site, with guys like Lucky and Kimmo organizing the reactionary response. Really classy for the guy to remove his own bolts. Let's hope that catches on too.

An exciting, no-experience-required Via Ferrate ( fixed mountaineering route) in the Canadian Rockies. Heli-Hiking and mountaineering guests at the Bobbie Burns Lodge fly by helicopter

Just wait until THIS catches on south of the border!

Should be exciting!

Back to the future predicted by Pope and Dwayner. When this catches on with the kids, it will be interesting to hear the protests from grumpy old sport climbers on this site, with guys like Lucky and Kimmo organizing the reactionary response. Really classy for the guy to remove his own bolts. Let's hope that catches on too.

POOP your such a TROLL :fahq:

Please leave me out of your BS in the future

I have crack routes and sport routes I do not bolt cracks

This was good example of a climb at the cutting edge at one time, now that the game has been changed, The guy that had the first accent was ask to remove the bolts, he than did the right thing , it also goes to show bolts can be removed and routes can be restored

Red M&M’s at Frenchman’s Coulee that was bolted than restored was also a restoration I supported.