• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
glassgowkiss

Fire Wall near Mazama

hahahahaha...no, that goes to index...then ww1...

Which part of Index? Rain? Moss? Saturday gun club shooting or every 20 minutes of shaking from cargo trains passing by? Both areas have esthetics of broken down still mill.

www1 has bad aesthetics??? you think those routes suck? Man, you are whacked...especially if you think that mazama crap is as quality climbing as the other areas...

:lmao:

So, I take it you haven't been to the Fire Wall yet Rudy? Good projects there for the offspring. Don't confuse it with Fun Rock or Goat Wall, its not the same thing.

Rudy, don't diss something you haven't even seen. AS far as WWI Wall, which one do you enjoy more: lines of tourists pointing fingers at you, dirty death ledge, ever present moss or greasy holds? No, the routes don't suck, but by far Fire Wall has better quality rock, with better moves in nicer setting.

And instead of insisting on "high quality of climbing" at Index or WWI you should mark your calendar for a weekend and check it out or at least move your ass out of shithole city

It's by far the best crag in Washington.

until the whole damn thing crashes down on the unlucky fucker who happens to be there.

the best crag in wa is a secret, and only 1.5 hours from seattle.

that's kinda the reaction i had...

Rudy, who cares what you think- you are fat and turning old.

fuck you bob...i will still crush you...keep that in mind when you spray...you weren't exactly stellar the last time i saw you...

spray away, gramps!

Edited by RuMR

until the whole damn thing crashes down on the unlucky fucker who happens to be there.

"was" a secret...

Gate Creek

I was going to go check that out last time I was out there but it was like 200 degrees out.

Kimmo, what's with the ornaments hanging on your project? Is that the new red tagging method?

"was" a secret...

Speaking of which: Were is this Equinox Wall everyone's been spraying about? Close to Mt. Vernon? Help a brother out.