Weekend TR

Peter_Puget

With the M's out of town I was bummed as the weekend approached.

Aquasox haven't started their season yet and the Rainiers were out of town.

Saturday was spent watching the NW Little League finals (major & minors) :tup: Sunday I was compelled to attend two simultaneous soccer matches. :cry: As I walked back and forth to each of the games I noticed a real game being played. The Bees v Ospreys!

Turns out it was Puget Sound Senior League Baseball! Fun game! These guys rock!

Check 'em out!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We took our dog to an AKC event and picnic in Hillsboro and got to see a bunch of rescued and show Norwegian Elkhounds. TIt was our very first dog sort of thing and a really fun day for us and Chaos.

Of course, the kiddos befriended the Siberian Husky group and now want to get a new puppy to keep Chaos company. They've already named him Duke. He's a real cutie and will be in an upcoming ad for Ralph Lauren and just did some others at Timberline. Hubby's not going for it though. I'm sure there will be some tears soon.

With the M's out of town I was bummed as the weekend approached.

Aquasox haven't started their season yet and the Rainiers were out of town.

Saturday was spent watching the NW Little League finals (major & minors) :tup: Sunday I was compelled to attend two simultaneous soccer matches. :cry: As I walked back and forth to each of the games I noticed a real game being played. The Bees v Ospreys!

Turns out it was Puget Sound Senior League Baseball! Fun game! These guys rock!

Check 'em out!

Oh to have so much free time . Do you not have kids or own a house?

First rate program with a lot of continuity...

for me, kids that started there under 10 years old and continue to climb for the team all the way through high school and into college means good things...very few of these kids leave after they've become team members...

several national champs in bouldering, speed, and difficulty have come from the program and many US Team members...

Look into it...