Mythbusters

snugtop

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Gear is the best show on T.V., if you're into that sort of thing.

thats pretty much all i watch, other than the "war channel" and SNL occasionally

i've seen myth busters a couple of times...i like it better with the 3 younger people they have on the show then when the two older dudes are doing it. i saw one where they blew a bus over with a jet engine...that was cool.

i don't believe for a second that adam and jamie are actually married to women - those san frannie boys are fruitier than bat-poo

redhead chick is kinda hot in a dirty, sorta smart chick slutty sorta way and i have no doubt the whole us army would be shaking hands with themselves to her if that was all they could get - the old blondie chick w/ the shit-ton of tatoos was maybe kinda more desirable, but she was also a lot scarier too and i think she cruised after they buried her ass alive :)

can't fuck w/ mythbusters - they do interesting shit and display the scientific method in a an enjoyablbe way - how can you not enjoy blowing a house up w/ bug-bombs, testing breathalyzer beating techinques, building a solar death-ray, a lead balloon or a batman auto-sky-hook gun? the principle flaw w/ the show, inherent to everything on discovery channel, is that there are commercials literally every goddamn 5 minutes

I agree with Ivan about the redhead. I also agree with him about the commercial frequency--but then that's a problem for just about all TV these days. I'm not a show watcher so I invariably find myself surfing around for something interesting and I'll be damned if it aint always a commercial wherever I turn to.

The Mythbusters Method should not be confused with the Scientific Method for every experiment they run. When they do an experiment and confirm the myth, usually by successfully demonstrating the myth, then you only need one success. Just one success is confirmation of the myth. However, when their experiment does not result in confirmation they all too quickly say "busted." But often I've found their method or their repeatability or their assumptions weren't adequate to positively rule the myth out.