Bug vs. Hugh

rob

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes its so hard to tell when you guys are joking and when you are not. as such, we may need to shut down spray for maintenance for a couple of days. thanks for your understanding.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not playing. Someone attacks me personally I take it personally. Deadly serious shit. That thread you folks deleted between T and me, it wasn't joking or play on my end.

That's just for me, can't say for everyone else.

sometimes its so hard to tell when you guys are joking and when you are not. as such, we may need to shut down spray for maintenance for a couple of days. thanks for your understanding.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not playing. Someone attacks me personally I take it personally. Deadly serious shit. That thread you folks deleted between T and me, it wasn't joking or play on my end.

Hey Porter, Here's a novel idea. How about when one person starts talking about murdering another person you make the murderous scum play nice or go away?

I mean, unless he's a close friend of yours or someone else on the "moderator" team (rah, rah, go team).

Or unless you approve of one person talking about murdering another person. In either of the last two cases, I'd say you pretty much dumped the works in the shitter and you shouldn't be surprised when it all smells bad..

Hey Porter, Here's a novel idea. How about when one person starts talking about murdering another person you make the murderous scum play nice or go away?

I mean, unless he's a close friend of yours or someone else on the "moderator" team (rah, rah, go team).

Or unless you approve of one person talking about murdering another person. In either of the last two cases, I'd say you pretty much dumped the works in the shitter and you shouldn't be surprised when it all smells bad..

Dude, Bug, it's been 4 months. Chill the fuck out and do something with your life - since you've insisted on carrying out this junior high drama in public I assume you are just a jackass attention whore.

Your obsession and billcoe's gun clutching psycopathy is nutty

Dude, Bug, it's been 4 months. Chill the fuck out and do something with your life - since you've insisted on carrying out this junior high drama in public I assume you are just a jackass attention whore.

Your obsession and billcoe's gun clutching psycopathy is nutty

So you maintain that publically talking about murdering me, someone you do not know, is acceptable and should be laughed away?

Please explain how you feel about murdering me. Is it something you are seriously considering? Since I know nothing about you, I would like to know how serious you are about wishing you had murdered me. Is it a feeling you have often? Do you feel this way about other people? Have you ever murdered someone?

If all you'd wanted was an apology why didn't you PM me?

Public threat = public apology.

Then I'm sorry you are a fucking retard with such little grasp on reality

Reality is going to shit down your throat someday. It won't care how socially retarded you are.

Uh-oh.

Somebody has poopythroat.

It must be Binky-Hugh.

Here. Wipe with this;

I should have caped your ass on interglacier and fed you to the marmots you stupid twat

Are you threatening me? Get a fucking grip loser.

oh, give it to me bug, I love when you stroke me right there