To all of you ungrateful curs

billcoe

You dudes are real fucked up if you think our system, with it's emphasis on individual rights and protections, are even in the ball park with China: where the rights of the many outweigh the rights of the few.

Totally fucked up. The examples you pussies mention don't even compare.

Get out of your house and your country more, see what the rest of the world is seeing.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I say there's a ton of fucked up shit in this world. We have some small control over things at home. If there are problems that many countries feel warrant group action then we can and should help, but running off with a big military and forcing our views on others will never work. Just like Iraq it will bite us in the ass.

Once again I say there's a ton of fucked up shit in this world. We have some small control over things at home. If there are problems that many countries feel warrant group action then we can and should help, but running off with a big military and forcing our views on others will never work. Just like Iraq it will bite us in the ass.

ABsofigganloutly.!! No question. Walk softly and carry a big stick.

You dudes are real fucked up if you think our system, with it's emphasis on individual rights and protections, are even in the ball park with China: where the rights of the many outweigh the rights of the few.

hope you noticed bill i was careful in my post not to say we're the same...

I would say off hand that no one has disrespected America more than the folks who've been running the country for the past eight years. They've not only disrespected it at every turn; they've deliberately, repeatedly, and systematically violated the Constitution, Bill of Rights, rule of law, and the intent of the Founders of our nation.

They'll get away with it without legal prosecution because the country just wants to move on. But you can bet your ass the shredders at the White House, Justice, Interior, Pentagon, and in the offices of most agency heads will now be working non-stop until the inauguration

I don't know how these assclowns can look at themselfs in a mirror? When Reagan died,for three days the news was how great he was,after that the truth came out that he fucked up big time and left a shithole for Bush 41 to fill(no new tax's)? I liked Bush 41 but did not vote for him,hell i felt sorry for him!

Bush 43 and his gang will go down as a joke! A benedict Arnold's of are time! My favorite Quote of his is when asked if he had ever done cocain he said he dosn't remember!!!!! WTF!!!!!! BTW Calling these fucks Assclowns gives Assclowns a bad name,i hope they die soon,painfully but soon!!

110128132ZZZZZZZZZ8as4ef374fe07de1cb4.jpg

Edited by pc313

The 'Party of Reagan' conjured him as a Great Man from myth. Reagan's approval ratings towards the end of his final term were among the lowest in history (until Bush came along to beat all the records!). He was a complete fuck up; his policies were a disaster.

The POR had to come up with a myth to keep the myth going, so they came up with 'He Won the Cold War', the narrative being that we buried the Soviets as they struggled financially to keep up with our grotesque (at the time, anyway. Again, Bush has sailed right through those numbers) defense spending.

Historians, not than anyone ever reads them, have long revealed this as the bullshit story it is.

Reagan was the first president to appear publically in leather since Teddy Rosevelt.

Reagan did so after he invaded that huge communist enclave in the south that was threatening our national security, Grenada.

How dare they hold democratic elections and elect someone we do not approve of!!!!

Reagans Propoganda minister played Reagan as the Hero Cowboy.

It played well to a voter populace that was old, and from the TV era of the classic westerns.

Most of Reagan's so called accomplishments were bi-products of his larger mission of weakening the middle class and small business. Huge corporations grew in size and in politiacal power as Reagan used his popular support to dismantle lobbying regulations. He thereby opened the floodgates for big industry to buy poiticians both before and after they were elected.

Reagan will be seen as the gatekeeper for one of the most corrupt periods of US history.

During my kayak trip through the southern Caribbean, I spent a couple of weeks in Grenada ("A three island nation").

I had trouble crossing the swift channel current to get to Grenada proper. It turns out that a seal team was dropped into that same channel and peak flood and were swept out to sea. No survivors.

"Saving the poor med students" was a fabrication. The med students were partying at the beach at the time of the invasion, and had to be located to be 'rescued'. It's an island-wide joke today.

Carriacou, the northernmost island, underwent an amphibious invasion, to the besumement of the residents, who were doing what they do everyday; tending their beach front bars, sweeping sidewalks, and delivering crates of warm Coca Cola. One day out of the blue, somebody's army showed up. Then they were gone. OK, whatever, brah.

As you can surmise, the Grenadans are not terribly political folk. For them, the invasion was a break from the sameness of island life, some were into it, some resented it, most didn't know what to think, but all found it highly entertaining.

billcoe, if you are such a great believer in how wonderful our country is, why do you nevertheless feel that you have to own some guns to protect your "freedoms" from that very same country? seems to me that gun fanciers such as yourself actually don't believe in the united states and its way of life, otherwise you wouldn't feel it necessary to be ready to take up arms against it.

Man, you need to tweak the meds. One could look at it this way: He believes in the way of life we have here and is willing to use his 2nd amendment rights to protect it; no? Little less rhetoric and condescension might go along way in having your voice actually heard by people that aren't in your little circle jerk.

What is that "way of life" that Bill feels the need to shoot his way into or out of, exactly? How is that 'way of life' threatened, exactly? Any more cliche's you'd like to share?

Continue circle jerk!!!!!

AMERICA...FUCK YEAH!!!!

Why don't your ask the founding fathers? I find it ironic that those that utilize the rights garnered by force are the first to demonize the necessary force that is sometimes needed to obtain/retain freedom. Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum my friend. As long as there is freedom, there will always be those that wish to take it away. Fact of human nature and existance.

I will maintain myself always prepared to stand for freedom. Whether the assault against freedom be from Uzbeck insurgents, Timothy McVeighs or Villanous men obtaining office in our government. I truly hope the latter never comes to fruition but if it does, know that there are those that are ready to take action.

What is that "way of life" that Bill feels the need to shoot his way into or out of, exactly? How is that 'way of life' threatened, exactly? Any more cliche's you'd like to share?

AMERICA...FUCK YEAH!!!!

Why don't your ask the founding fathers? I find it ironic that those that utilize the rights garnered by force are the first to demonize the necessary force that is sometimes needed to obtain/retain freedom. Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum my friend. As long as there is freedom, there will always be those that wish to take it away. Fact of human nature and existance.

I will maintain myself always prepared to stand for freedom. Whether the assault against freedom be from Uzbeck insurgents, Timothy McVeighs or Villanous men obtaining office in our government. I truly hope the latter never comes to fruition but if it does, know that there are those that are ready to take action.

Dude.

We just had the most villanous, treacherous clods in the whitehouse we are likely to ever see.

WHERE WERE YOU!!!????

AMERICA...FUCK YEAH!!!!

While you're slowly sawing your own gangrenous leg off whilst humming the Ballad of the Greeb Berets through lips clenched tight with the pain of patriotic pride, you're also dodging the question, so let me spell it out for the not-so-bright real slow, like:

What.exactly.is.the."way of life".under.threat?

Who.exactly.is.threatening.it?

How.exactly.are.they.going.to.take.it.away?

I've never heard a single one of you freedom defenders give a coherent answer to this question without pulling out the same old tired slogans about the founding fathers and all that crap.

How is Billcoe's way of life threatened to the point where he needs guns to protect it and by whom? Exactly?

Answer that, fucknut.

What.exactly.is.the."way of life".under.threat?

Who.exactly.is.threatening.it?

How.exactly.are.they.going.to.take.it.away?

Bill and Alkahete may not help much but I think Bug's given you the answer. Bush and his buddies have sent your 401K into the toilet and sent your job to India while laughing all the way tot he bank. They've let our infrastructure fall apart so pretty soon you won't be able to drive to your favorite climbs, and they've got you thinking that you WANT them to be listening to your telephone calls. They've weakened our military to the point where we better hope Canada doesnt want to invade. And they've done it all right in front of your eyes while calling it "trickle on economics" and "fighting terrorism."

Weakened our military? Canada invade? Listen to yourself.

Now Tvash. I imagine the 2nd amendment being utilized as a result of tyrrany and an obvious transgression of the most baisic of rights.

Since Bush was elected constitutionally (especially after we already saw what he was all about in his first term) there is no reason to intervene. Furthermore, he has really done nothing that directly affects your baisic liberties guaranteed by the gifted hand of the founding fathers.

Now, if we were to talk about a major direct transgression like say a refusal to leave office after a term had expired or something else fundamentally un-constitutional, I would see the need for agression to meet agression.

As far as I am concerned, while dismayed at the current state of affairs, little if anything warrants even a thought of the use of force to usurp the government.

Good enough for you Tvash? All you had to do was ask.

That's his point, Alkatete. "They" have made a politics out of exploiting American's obsession with terrorists and gay rights and in fact it HAS threatened our way of life in small but real ways. And, as you point out, armed resistance does not seem to be the appropriate response.

You're all kidding? We just had an election. Went off with out a hitch. Some of you bitch all day and all night about every damn political thing under the sun and none of you has been hauled off to a reeducation camp by the thought police for "incorrect thinking" like commonly occurs China daily.

ABC news Australia: "Falun Gong says that as many as ten thousand of its practitioners have been rounded up in China in the lead-up to the Beijing Olympics and held in forced labour camps. Erphing Zhang is spokesman for the Falun Dafa Information Centre in New York and he says he wants to remind Australians that there is 'another reality' of 'people shedding tears, and maybe blood' behind the scenes in China."

Start here and don't post till you've all read it -then maybe you can say something intelligent: http://organharvestinvestigation.net/

Bill, I don't think I dispute the premise of either of your last two posts except that I'd say Democracy here in America is not quite running as well as you may suggest. But you are right: we did just have an election that looks as if it was not decided by fraud or vote suppression and the Chinese suck.

Do we bitch about things? Of course. So do you. You complain that some liberal do-gooders want to take away your guns and I complain that some crooks have invaded our treasury and are getting away with it.