Obama: Family Man

Fairweather

let's see about your family status. i think i ought to call CIS on you and your family, let's check out the facts. lets also call IRS and check your accuracy of tax returns family man. let's see if anybody in your family has criminal record, if they have DWI or DUI? and then (since you advocate it), let's blame you for their actions. your logic is air tight.

I'm not running for president. Obama is. Asshat.

i am sure you are hiding something. monday am phone call on the way

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[video:youtube]2VhuVkmNYJQ

:lmao:

this is a prime example, why sometimes advances in technology are not so great. a moron, with iq below 50 with nothing to say and vocabulary of a 3 year old is trying to become political journalist. judging by the success of joe the dumber his political future in republican party is bright. it's frightening how quickly the movie "idiocracy" is becoming the reality of this country.

I too have nothing to add.

img-cs-palin-bonfire-397_133128748178.jpg

"Call it The Bonfire of the Vanities. The British appear to dislike Palin so much that America’s hockey mom-in-chief is to be burned in a 20-foot-high effigy tonight atop a bonfire on the site of the Battle of Hastings, the event that saw England’s King Harold shot dead with an arrow in the eye. The facsimile Palin, who has become an instant and recognizable figure of fun around the world, is dressed as Rambo brandishing an enormous machine gun and bedecked with bullets, all the better for shooting Alaskan wolves with, above a banner reading, “Too Hot to Handle.” Obama does not escape the attention of satirical fire raisers. He sits forlorn at Palin’s side, in a tin helmet only held up by his outsize ears."

"Call it The Bonfire of the Vanities. The British appear to dislike Palin so much that America’s hockey mom-in-chief is to be burned in a 20-foot-high effigy tonight atop a bonfire on the site of the Battle of Hastings, the event that saw England’s King Harold shot dead with an arrow in the eye.

what, they can't wait 3 days and do her n' guy fawkes simultaneously?

let's see about your family status. i think i ought to call CIS on you and your family, let's check out the facts. lets also call IRS and check your accuracy of tax returns family man. let's see if anybody in your family has criminal record, if they have DWI or DUI? and then (since you advocate it), let's blame you for their actions. your logic is air tight.

I'm not running for president. Obama is. Asshat.

Oh, I see. Obama's family is fair-game, but not Palin's? And I guess TTK's family is fair-game, too, since you like bringing his wife into the argument so often.

Your hypocrisy borders on the psychotic, but I guess that's par for the course for a shit-eating republican like yourself.

Shouldn't you be getting ready to intimidate voters out at the polls tomorrow or something?