Trick or Treat

Lars

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't BELIEVE anybody could support McCain after the last 8 years we've had.

I though that McCain spent the last 8 years as a senator from Arizona.

Besides, a lot of you people used to love McCain. Every time he would break rank and vote with the Dems, the media would praise him and the GOP would publicly complain about him. Now that he is running against a Dem, the media has done a 180. Not that it surprises me.

I though that McCain spent the last 8 years as a senator from Arizona.

Besides, a lot of you people used to love McCain. Every time he would break rank and vote with the Dems, the media would praise him and the GOP would publicly complain about him. Now that he is running against a Dem, the media has done a 180. Not that it surprises me.

If you thought that the McCain of 8 yrs ago is the same McCain that's running today, you're dumber than I thought :lmao:

He's sold his soul for this election, and pulled out all the stops. He's become extremely politically motivated, resorting to dirty-tricks, name calling, outright lies about his opponent's platform, and allowing his campaign to use the same dishonorable tactics pioneered by the Bush campaigns.

His pick as Palin as VP further indicates his "do anything to win" attitude. He used to say, "I'd rather lose a war than an election," and "country first," but his VP selection indicates otherwise. The fact that you, an obvious replublican, aren't outraged at his VP pick just shows how much of the koolaid you've had, and your inability to step back and observe the massive train wreck that McCain has become under the corrupting guidance of the RNC.

Besides, a lot of you people used to love McCain. Now that he is running against a Dem, the media has done a 180.

no he turned 180 degrees. catering to the religious right. he would have had a chance if he stayed moderate.