Hey FW! Is this an example of McCain's "Honor"??

rob

McCain loves G. Gordon Liddy

"I'm proud of you, I'm proud of your family," he gushed. "It's always a pleasure for me to come on your program, Gordon, and congratulations on your continued success and adherence to the principles and philosophies that keep our nation great."

Which principles? Breaking into the watergate building? Recommending people shoot federal officers in the head and/or groin (to get around their bullet-proof vests)?

haha, where's the repudiation, John??

Edited by rob

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCain loves G. Gordon Liddy

"I'm proud of you, I'm proud of your family," he gushed. "It's always a pleasure for me to come on your program, Gordon, and congratulations on your continued success and adherence to the principles and philosophies that keep our nation great."

yes.

Which principles? Breaking into the watergate building? Recommending people shoot federal officers in the head and/or groin (to get around their bullet-proof vests)?

haha, where's the repudiation, John??

Huh?

i also liked how mccain assured his one supporter at a rally recently who said "obama's an arab" by saying "no, no - he's a good-guy" - as if the 2 were mutually exclusive, or that he IS an arab, so don't vote for him, but don't hate him either?

i also liked how mccain assured his one supporter at a rally recently who said "obama's an arab" by saying "no, no - he's a good-guy" - as if the 2 were mutually exclusive, or that he IS an arab, so don't vote for him, but don't hate him either?

Hah ha! Probably could have avoided that had he just turned the hearing aid up:-)

Damn straight. I mean, 9 after all, what did 1 those people ever do to 1 us?