Ropeup 2008 Oct 10-12

olyclimber

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogs allowed? Anyone bring dogs?

We brought one of ours last year(it was a necessary evil). She kept a pretty low profile around the campfire until she discovered that these strange people with lights on their heads had a propensity for dropping FOOD everywhere. Clearly concerned for the environment, she went on an all-out mission to clean up the site. :/

Dogs allowed? Anyone bring dogs?

We brought one of ours last year(it was a necessary evil). She kept a pretty low profile around the campfire until she discovered that these strange people with lights on their heads had a propensity for dropping FOOD everywhere. Clearly concerned for the environment, she went on an all-out mission to clean up the site. :/

SuperFund Canine, certified by CERCLA :laf:

I’ll try and stop by for some intro’s.

Do! Or do not. There is no "try."

hmm... climb with my good friends, hit the Oktoberfest, relax in hot tub with some good micro at friend's cabin or... meet you... I'll try. ;)

I’ll try and stop by for some intro’s.

Do! Or do not. There is no "try."

hmm... climb with my good friends, hit the Oktoberfest, relax in hot tub with some good micro at friend's cabin or... meet you... I'll try. ;)

Hey now, it ain't all about me. Oh, waitaminute... yes it is. ;)

I plan to be there with a couple friends. Don't know if anyone would be in the mood for live music, but I've been known to play the blues harmonica after a few beers. Does anyone plan to bring a guitar...and know how to play 12 bar rhythm and blues, key of E?

My last couple trips to Joshua Tree and Yosemite I've been lucky to hook up with guitar players...lots of fun if you like live, foot stompin' music.

I understand though if folks just like a quiet campfire...

Have an airpot to keep the coffee warm.

Toko, you still going to be able to bring this?

Yes, it will be full of hot coffee and am trying to round up another airpot.

Cream, sugar, swizzle sticks...........anything else.........perhaps some hot sticky buns??