Dino's such an ass

LUCKY

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually walk the middle but if your talking liberal (freedom) vs. conservative (law and order) I probably walk a little more on the left

Christine Gregoire 48%

Dinno ( :ass: ) Rossi 46%

745917 votes counted

Watch out sausage fest dudes …a skirt in the governor’s house

BTW billcoe I got the reference to Patty Murray I just thought your sausage fest side was showing and if your so informed spell her name right.

Oh yeah BTW I am a gun tote’n Harley ride’n REDNECK

LUCKY :wave:

BTW billcoe I got the reference to Patty Murray I just thought your sausage fest side was showing and if your so informed spell her name right.

Oh, ok.

What kind of gun? BTW, aren't all those Harley ridin dudes now old and fat anyway?

I actually walk the middle but if your talking liberal (freedom) vs. conservative (law and order) I probably walk a little more on the left

Christine Gregoire 48%

Dinno ( :ass: ) Rossi 46%

745917 votes counted

Watch out sausage fest dudes …a skirt in the governor’s house

You're full of shit. "Get informed" is a clarion call of left-wingers who, despite their own oft-lacking credentials wish to leave the impression that only they posses the mental savvy necessary to cast a vote. I just love libs who try to pass themselves off as something they are not. Grow a pair.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo billcoe looks one of those mom’s look’n for her tennis shoes could be your next VP

:lmao:LUCKY

I actually like it when the two sides are equally divided it keeps the left from being too far left and right from being too far right…I mean who would want some dinosaur sausage fest dude like fairyweather to get elected

:wave:LUCKY

• 2 months later...

WTF was that speech that I just saw on KING 5 from Dick Face? Doesn't he realize that he's down 30,000 votes with just Pierce county left to report. It's over Dino. There will be no recount.

Edit: Damn his wife is a fat ugly fuck.

Edited by Layback75