John Edwards Slime Ball

Fairweather

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the PI article:

In 2006, Edwards' political action committee paid $100,000 in a four-month span to a newly formed firm run by Rielle Hunter, who directed the production of just four Web videos, one a mere 2 1/2 minutes long.

:lmao:

a "mere" 2 1/2 minutes!!!???? Is that all he could do???

OK....now have at him! Who did he think he was, Bill Clinton or something?

Lots of marriages don't work out and lots of people have affairs... I think the wife having cancer part kind of puts this over the top though.

Kinda true. On the other hand, either you are going to cheat or you aren't--regardless of extenuating circumstances.

Yup, Edwards is a slimeball for having the affair, or maybe he had the affair because he's a slimeball. Oh well, at least he wasn't trolling for gay sex in a public restroom in an airport. Oh wait! Was that a thinly veiled political attack?

Edited by Doug

It's interesting that in McCain's own PT109-style movie (Flags of our Fathers, Faith of our Fathers, Fluff of our Fathers?) the director upgraded John to a racy A4 rather than the clunky prop plane he actually flew.

Yeah, you'd think that at least Edward's people would have substituted a picture of an attractive woman as opposed to the one he was doing......

It's interesting that in McCain's own PT109-style movie (Flags of our Fathers, Faith of our Fathers, Fluff of our Fathers?) the director upgraded John to a racy A4 rather than the clunky prop plane he actually flew.

Huh? Every account I've ever read of his shoot-down indicates he was flying an A4 Skyhawk. Are you just makin' shit up again, Tvash? And "Flags of Our Fathers" is a Clint Eastwood movie about the American invasion of Iwo Jima and the aftermath of the famous photo of US Marines raising the flag. That'd be WWII--not Vietnam. Are you off your meds again?

Huh? Every account I've ever read of his shoot-down indicates he was flying an A4 Skyhawk.

he managed to run out of fuel once and crash one into a power line another time. i am sure his judgment is not an issue.

Are you ready to take the Fairweather challenge? One year, no spray and no replacement avatars says that McCain wins in November. You go away for one year. If Obama wins, I go away--1 year; spray/pirate/sensitivio forums only. (You can still post all your trip reports :rolleyes:) I think I know America better than you do. What do you say? I've offered this deal to Prole and TTK too, but no takers. Must accept in open forum. No PM's.

I wonder if the impressive number of military aircraft in McCain's charge that were destroyed (5) might provide voters with some insight as to how much of a steward he'll be for our hard earned tax money. Of course, Daddy was brass, so little Johhny got a shiny new plane every time. Daddy made sure little Johnny graduated from the Naval Academy, too, despite being near the bottom of his class. Yep, a reall self-made man, that one, unlike that silver spoon fed Obama. John's damn near a perfect poster child for the entitled whiners who'll vote for him...in vain. Who better than a calcified party-boy whose phony heroism is based on his spectacular incompetence as a pilot to finally turn the lights out on 40 years of a failed political movement?

And hey, how 'bout that Puti Tang? Our boy's goin' for pipes and ports, but I'm sure our little George will keep Georgia safe from the Big Bad Bear. Well, I suppose Lil' Georgie should be flattered that his foreign policy is catching on.

Huh? Every account I've ever read of his shoot-down indicates he was flying an A4 Skyhawk.

he managed to run out of fuel once and crash one into a power line another time. i am sure his judgment is not an issue.

Are you ready to take the Fairweather challenge? One year, no spray and no replacement avatars says that McCain wins in November. You go away for one year. If Obama wins, I go away--1 year; spray/pirate/sensitivio forums only. (You can still post all your trip reports :rolleyes:) I think I know America better than you do. What do you say? I've offered this deal to Prole and TTK too, but no takers. Must accept in open forum. No PM's.

are you so sure? let's do a deal, if you lose- you'll have to fuck a pig- how about that? i'll tape that and post it on youtube. deal?