John Edwards Slime Ball

Fairweather

I realize that sex is nobody's business, but here's a guy who's popular with the libtards, likes to lecture everone about social morality, and has secretly fathered a child with another woman while his wife is fighting cancer for her life. What a class act. At least Newt had the balls to divorce his dying wife and not just sneak around. Only a hair more classy, IMO. Does one become a politician first and a philanderer second, or do I have that backward? Either way, the populists and union thugs can give up on the idea of Goldie Locks becoming Obama's V.P. choice.

oh and your front running stunt cock mc same did exactly the same:

first of all- as far as his military record:

"McCain's pre-combat duty began when he was commissioned an ensign, and started two and a half years of training as a naval aviator at Pensacola.[14] There he also earned a reputation as a partying man.[7] Graduating from flight school in 1960,[15] he became a naval pilot of ground-attack aircraft. McCain was then stationed in A-1 Skyraider squadrons,[16] on the aircraft carriers USS Intrepid and USS Enterprise,[17] in the Caribbean and Mediterranean Seas.[18] The planes he was flying crashed twice and once collided with power lines, but he received no major injuries.[18]"

now how about this slimeball fw: "McCain's return to the United States reunited him with his family. His wife Carol had suffered her own crippling ordeal during his captivity, due to an automobile accident in December 1969.[54] Her husband became a celebrity of sorts, as a returned POW.[54]"

"In April 1979,[55] McCain met and began a relationship with Cindy Lou Hensley, a teacher from Phoenix, Arizona, the only child of the founder of Hensley & Co.[58] Also in 1979, he pushed to end his marriage with his wife Carol, who accepted his request for a divorce in February 1980; the divorce became effective in April 1980."

how about that you double standard bastard?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize that sex is nobody's business, but here's a guy who's popular with the libtards, likes to lecture everone about social morality, and has secretly fathered a child with another woman while his wife is fighting cancer for her life. What a class act. At least Newt had the balls to divorce his dying wife and not just sneak around. Only a hair more classy, IMO. Does one become a politician first and a philanderer second, or do I have that backward? Either way, the populists and union thugs can give up on the idea of Goldie Locks becoming Obama's V.P. choice.

So let me get this straight. You are calling out Edwards because he is a slim ball as you put it…..

mmmm…..should we look closely at your current criminal president? Your guy has disrupted how America is viewed in the world. His decisions have impacted our economy. He has order 4000 of our troops to there death and for what? We still don’t know. He has broken the law which he admitted. He administration outed a CIA operative……the list goes on and on and on and you are worried about Edward’s fathering a child? Dude please get your priorities straight.

"In April 1979,[55] McCain met and began a relationship with Cindy Lou Hensley, a teacher from Phoenix, Arizona, the only child of the founder of Hensley & Co.[58] Also in 1979, he pushed to end his marriage with his wife Carol, who accepted his request for a divorce in February 1980; the divorce became effective in April 1980."

Seems pretty normal to me. For many people their first marriage doesn't work out.

Seems pretty normal to me. For many people their first marriage doesn't work out.

let me see:1979 affair, 1980 divorce. from wife who stood by him and was crippled in an accident. looks like slime to me...

let me see:1979 affair, 1980 divorce. from wife who stood by him and was crippled in an accident. looks like slime to me...

From Wikipedia (as well, it seems):

In April 1979,[55] McCain met and began a relationship with Cindy Lou Hensley, a teacher from Phoenix, Arizona, the only child of the founder of Hensley & Co.[58] Also in 1979, he pushed to end his marriage with his wife Carol, who accepted his request for a divorce in February 1980; the divorce became effective in April 1980.[19][55] The settlement included two houses, and financial support for her ongoing medical treatments due to the injuries resulting from the 1969 car accident; they would remain on good terms.

Not every marriage works out, dude. He coughed up support, the divorce was not bitter, and they are still on good terms.

Nice troll.

no, looks to me he preferred a younger, better looking, richer and not crippled pussy without kids. it doesn't make him a hero for paying a friggin child support.

BTW, the accident occurred in 1969 and the divorce in 1980. Never mind those details though!

As for the age comment, well, if this is his character flaw, he should have long ago left Cindy for a newer, younger model, right? Shit, they've been together 28 years now. Your argument is weak.

no, looks to me he preferred a younger, better looking, richer and not crippled pussy without kids. it doesn't make him a hero for paying a friggin child support.

BTW, the accident occurred in 1969 and the divorce in 1980. Never mind those details though!

As for the age comment, well, if this is his character flaw, he should have long ago left Cindy for a newer, younger model, right? Shit, they've been together 28 years now. Your argument is weak.

the accident was in 1969 and she was undergoing medical treatment still in 1980. never mind these details- still divorced while she was in treatment. no- it's your argument that is weak.

the accident was in 1969 and she was undergoing medical treatment still in 1980. never mind these details- still divorced while she was in treatment. no- it's your argument that is weak.

Assuming that is true, at least he stayed with her 10 years. Edwards didn't last more than a few months of chemo.

Edwards didn't divorced her either. what i am saying that pulling some shit out of someone's bedroom is a double edge sword and in this case it's not going to end well your your front running stunt cock. i am sure a little investigation around your "part man" pilot might reveal more then one lack of judgment in the past (like crashing 2 planes)

Edwards didn't divorced her either. what i am saying that pulling some shit out of someone's bedroom is a double edge sword and in this case it's not going to end well your your front running stunt cock. i am sure a little investigation around your "part man" pilot might reveal more then one lack of judgment in the past (like crashing 2 planes)

Edwards was a recent, significant primary candidate and VP candidate. His shot at VP is gone. That's news.

McCain's 28 year-old divorce is not.

But he was for 5.5

in which period he admits to having other extra marital affairs

Like I said, his first marriage didn't work out. Pretty normal. He's on his second now. Has he been cheating on this wife for 28 years? If not, good luck with that old history.

so edwards' marriage had some problems, lot's of them do, quite normal according to you. now fuck off!

so edwards' marriage had some problems, lot's of them do, quite normal according to you. now fuck off!

Edited by glassgowkiss