So Minx and I went climbing.....

Peter_Puget

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8_2_WOD.JPG

Is that crossfit? Those guys are spending HOW much to walk around carrying medicine balls?

:lmao:

Those other two photos prove that the freak show is alive and well.

This crossfit thing is a different kind of freak show.

Maybe for the next crossfit exercise nolse will have class members out exercising with wind shirts or searching for lost neutrinos.

Then again that's kind of old hat. Perhaps some geniuses at CC should sit down and come up with new challenging exercises and most importantly post pictures.

Can we all just get back on topic? This thread is about minx, and her (not) climbing with PP.

Please keep up with the rest of the class, people.

Whew! saved by Sobo - thanks for the reminder!

PP, where did you two go climbing? Did she wear that bikini?

We went to the best cliff in WA: Beacon. She was Prana all the way.

It was a bit unsettling how she would (unconsciously I believe) have a mini pose down at each belay. What was even crazier was at first I was repelled but as the day wore one I felt like a moth being drawn to a flame..or perhaps a better analogy would be I was a rabbit fascinated with the fox.

Best climbing in the NW! Kevebone youll be happy to know as she lead up the crux of Steppenwolf she kept going on and on about your big screamer. So despite or maybe because of your adversarial relationship on CC.com you’ve made quite an impression on her. I just kept saying: "shut up and place a piece."

Best climbing in the NW! Kevebone youll be happy to know as she lead up the crux of Steppenwolf she kept going on and on about your big screamer. So despite or maybe because of your adversarial relationship on CC.com you’ve made quite an impression on her. I just kept saying: "shut up and place a piece."

sounds like she wanted to place Kevbone's piece

Are you kidding word is Kevbone went flying for a mile. It was a case where stopping to place gear actually makes the route harder. So the wimps run it out as she did. At one point she was stemmed out and starting to shake. As I stared up at her I couldn't help but be impressed with her vascularity...it was as if a bunch of red wigglers were under her skin. Of course belaying all I could see was a butt shot - I bet the best view was from above.....

red-wiggler-med.jpg