Brianmoore

Arguing poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Arguing poll

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that in the Gas Prices thread. In one Kaskadshyjkozak insults Hummer owners for excessive consumption and then later ridicules the suggestion of reducing our consumption. If I had the patience I'd support that with some quotes. The Devil's Advocate is strong in this one.

I noticed that in the Gas Prices thread. In one Kaskadshyjkozak insults Hummer owners for excessive consumption and then later ridicules the suggestion of reducing our consumption. If I had the patience I'd support that with some quotes. The Devil's Advocate is strong in this one.

Nonsense.

I consistently hold the position that we - ALL OF US -- can and should be less wasteful.

But when the same cast of characters comes out with their pontificating extremist message (usually involving social engineering by the force of government), I reject and oppose them. I always find it ridiculous and hypocritical for the same cast of characters who dictate what others should do (by force of law or high taxes) but are willing to change little themselves.

Moreover, I do not respect blind, baseless suggestions. I do respect full cost-benefit analyses and reasonable, well-thought out solutions, which, BTW, are usually "nuanced" and a mixed bag.

The 'nuances' of your argument did not come out in your posts and I guess it didn't come out in mine either. I didn't mean to indicate that you don't demonstrate some logic mostly that you tend to be reactionary.

if there was more balance to the postings, I wouldn't have to "react" to the overwhelming steaming piles. ;)

Nonsense.

I consistently hold the position that we - ALL OF US -- can and should be less wasteful.

But when the same cast of characters comes out with their pontificating extremist message (usually involving social engineering by the force of government), I reject and oppose them. I always find it ridiculous and hypocritical for the same cast of characters who dictate what others should do (by force of law or high taxes) but are willing to change little themselves.

Moreover, I do not respect blind, baseless suggestions. I do respect full cost-benefit analyses and reasonable, well-thought out solutions, which, BTW, are usually "nuanced" and a mixed bag.

Very interesting response KKK. Let me be the first person to respond to you like you respond to most.

STFU n00b!

Have nice one.

Nonsense.

Very interesting response KKK. Let me be the first person to respond to you like you respond to most.

STFU n00b!

Have nice one.

I have to say this: your avatar excludes you from any serious consideration. And one must wonder why, as a Bush-hater, you'd conjoin your identity with his.

but what are your stances on gay marriage and abortion?

Wide, I assume.

:D

that was pretty friggin' funny. and no one laughed, out loud at least. sheesh.

I LOLd. :(

However, this begs the question: if a LOL occurs in the wilderness, and there is no one else there to hear it, is it really a LOL? Or is it just an L?