The sad f#$%ing truth

Peter_Puget

Over a three day trip to the Sawtooths I spotted 83 species of wildflowers.

Anyone who doesn't believe the Cascades isn't a prime chunk of heaven doesn't have their eyes open. There are others, to be sure, but few other places on the planet offer such a breadth of beauty so close to home.

And fuck Europe. Ain't no wilderness there. Food's good, though.

BTW, while you jaggoffs where discussing my tits, I took 'em to Alaska (with a partner who I met on this fine website), so you can suck my nipples, bitches.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Peter, have you climbed Rainier yet? Any alpine climbing whatsoever? I can see a rock jock running out of things to do here, but it's the mountaineering that makes Washington special. People travel from far away to climb in the Cascades. We should bag a peak this summer.

P.S. You can invite your friend.

like slogging up a snow slope is all that interesting? i don't see anything special about that. and the weather sucks donkey dick.

Hey Peter, have you climbed Rainier yet? Any alpine climbing whatsoever? I can see a rock jock running out of things to do here, but it's the mountaineering that makes Washington special. People travel from far away to climb in the Cascades. We should bag a peak this summer.

like slogging up a snow slope is all that interesting? i don't see anything special about that. and the weather sucks donkey dick.

climb willis and then come talk shit bob.

climb willis and then come talk shit bob.

213058617_8ae71146e5.jpg

Do you think that is the mark of a good climber, or a good alpine climber? I'm not putting it or anybody down, but I don't think that particular route is in most books as a test piece.

I just think that talking shit about a mountain and not doing a route like mowich or willis is kinda stupid.

You can clib up the back side of rife and call it easy climbing but until you have climbed overhanding black rock in 95 degree heat @around 5.13 you can't really say it is easy.

To say thta ranier is easy after climbing D.C. or even Liberty Ridge is pretty much like saying that rifle is a hike.

The Mowich Face and the Willis Wall are not even in the same book, in my book.

What the fuck ever. The point is still valid. Just because people walk up the easy side of Ranier all the time doesn't mean that other more difficult and rarely done routes are to be lumped in. I did a 5.9 route on Looking glass last week. Does that mean that Looking Glass is easy? No. Bob is just an uptight prick that would be better off putting his money where his mouth is.... cause then he would be a millionaire.

There's Mike's book and then there's my book. I once thought I wanted to climb the Willis Wall but I was a lot younger then and had a different idea about a lot of things including risk. I thoroughly enjoyed a mellow climb up the Mowich Face with a good friend about ten years ago (descending the Sickle sucked, though :shock: ).