someone you can rely on

dan_forester

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so scary. You know what is even more frightening than the cord? The fact that the watchband shows that this guy is probably left handed.

And your issue with lefties is what? :battlecage::battlecage: :battlecage: :battlecage::battlecage: :battlecage:

I would have to say as a tree guy that you'd be a fucking idiot to wear a watch or a ring and it doesn't matter if you're right handed or left handed.

That is so scary. You know what is even more frightening than the cord? The fact that the watchband shows that this guy is probably left handed.

And your issue with lefties is what? :battlecage::battlecage: :battlecage: :battlecage::battlecage: :battlecage:

I would have to say as a tree guy that you'd be a fucking idiot to wear a watch or a ring and it doesn't matter if you're right handed or left handed.

dumbass...i think her issue was that he's left handed but holding the rope with his right...the real problem with lefties is that they are kinda slow...if you know what i mean...

dumbass...i think her issue was that he's left handed but holding the rope with his right...the real problem with lefties is that they are kinda slow...if you know what i mean...

Apparently only some of us lefties are slow. Duh.