HELL YES

jon

I LOVE THIS WEATHER! While all you Seattle transplants are popping pills right now because of seasonal depression and just realized you paid too much for a house with some of the crappiest weather in the country, I'm sitting here with a raging hard on looking at ski prOn and the weekend forcast!

Who's crushing flakes this weekend?!?!?!11111

I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!!!11

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can actually afford to go skiing? Oh yeah the military ad!

You can actually afford to post on this site? Oh wait it's free!

oh yeah versus all the other forums where i have to pay chuckle chuckle.

and if i don't, they are always so garishly decorated with these damn army navy posters, like rockclimbing.com and boldering.com and climbing.com forums etc etc.!

No Jon, some people have principles and refuse to accept money from entities engaged in the practice of manipulating kids into literally signing their lives away.

No Jon, some people have principles and refuse to accept money from entities engaged in the practice of manipulating kids into literally signing their lives away.

thats right - they should go to a site where their might actually be people willing to sign up

I LOVE THIS WEATHER! While all you Seattle transplants are popping pills right now because of seasonal depression and just realized you paid too much for a house with some of the crappiest weather in the country, I'm sitting here with a raging hard on looking at ski prOn and the weekend forcast!

Who's crushing flakes this weekend?!?!?!11111

I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!!!11

Ya I wish all the transplant would go back to cali! :cry:

My first winter in CO I was all psyched on early season skiing. I went up to Keystone the first week it was open. Right then the ski area consisted of one open run with snow on it due to man made snow. At the time there were ski patrollers at every corner of the run telling the hoards to slow down. I think I did two runs and decided that it was bullshit and went back to Boulder. :grlaf: