olyclimber

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Mel,

Someone usually does that. If I was less lazy than I am right now, I could do a search for "TR: Rope Up 200X" in subject and body, search in All Forums, and go back the requisite number of years, and you could catch up on old times, but I'm too lazy right now.

The TRs have great potential for extortion later on in the year until the next gathering. When I went to RU in '05, I managed to stay out of the camera eye for the entire weekend while still being a bumbling idiot, so no one has anything on me. :smirk:

Thanks Sobo! That's what I was hoping ;) I actually got the :tup: from mr.rmncwrtr to go, but hurt my ankle and not ready for outdoor climbing yet. Next year!

I trust that you haven't given up your "pussy pass" already, have you? If you haven't figured out how to sit around, drink beer, and bullshit with a bum ankle yet, then there's no hope for you whatsoever!

Hey, Sobo, I can sit around and do all that with the best of them, bum ankle or not, but I'm saving the pass for when I can climb. Let's face it, I'm only going to get so many of those weekend passes! I'm just happy he said yes! It sets a precedence for future events :)

Just found a great recipe for an "Impossible Blackberry Cobbler." I'm going to bake one and bring it for all you fruits. According to the "serving suggestion" in the recipe, I'll have to bring a can of whipped cream for the topping....THAT part worries me. :cool: