Climbing Forum?

roadking

CJ001F,

I knew it would be just a matter of hours before you put your worthless opinion in, let me guess K12 actually means k through 12 since that seems to be the age you are making sexual advances to, I ll bet you pm'd that 15 yr old boy over and over in hopes he would meet up with you, didn't you? its sad that only one female on here called you on it and said how sick you are. you know there are other sites for that although I bet your computer has been to many of places like that, its makes me wonder if this site is a front for you, you clearly have no climbing knowledge, and since its clear your a pedophile you need something like this site to keep that appearance, my question is why go through the trouble? did you just stumble on this site like KAS?

Well I don't want to take to much of your time it's clear you have much more important things to do. happy surfing.......

Oh ya thank you for making my point!

There is no evidence that you climb dude. If all you want to do is talk pedophile stuff, you need to go elsewhere.

This is a climbing site.

Cheers Bill. Maybe roadking will post some pictures of HER solo up K2? Afterall, she's the only real climber on here. I'm OK with accepting my apparent poser status!

What do you guys think I could say that would irritate the king road to the point of PMing me? I'm feeling left out!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That might be good enough refering her as a girl i got another one this morning he seems to care and spend way more time on here than he lets on.

RoadKing wanna do some real climbing. Im gonna open up a new route on Annapurna this winter. I was gonna go solo but you seem badass to bring along.

Like I said earlier Roadking is a regular poster under a different name. He just registered his current name for a quickie

No Feck: what you said was "

It's hardly out of the ordinary to see a single post from a new user who in fact posts on a regular basis under a much more active user name. Whoever posted as Roadking needs to work on his style for their next one shot avatar.

Time to fess up and out em.

What no takers on my winter climb of Annapurna, just fing around thought someone should say something as stupid as roadking. Wonder who it is though, why does someone feel the need to talk shit under a diff name if someone has a problem they should say it people flame other posters all the time here and have the balls to do it under their real fake name.

Like I said earlier Roadking is a regular poster under a different name. He just registered his current name for a quickie

No Feck: what you said was "

It's hardly out of the ordinary to see a single post from a new user who in fact posts on a regular basis under a much more active user name. Whoever posted as Roadking needs to work on his style for their next one shot avatar.

Time to fess up and out em.

Even though I am a mod and could figure it out if I really wanted to I mostly don't give a shit about the latest one post wonder.

Roadking cared enough to get a personal email addy of roadking3322 or something like that. I could have banned him right then and there, but I still didn't care enough to take him out.

I did care enough to click on the control panel

Edited by Feck