Climbing Forum?

roadking

After several weeks of lurking, I have to wonder if those who have several thousand post every day all summer have any climbing knowledge at all, wouldnt KASKA Who post every day all day, CJOO1 (who made sexual remarks to a 15 yr old boy in the yard sale forum) among others! fit better with craigslist Rant and Rave than here? have they ever climbed? ever? These guys make this site a Joke. This is my first and last post, I just don't see any point to this.

Edited by roadking

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He said he wished he was me so he could be on here all the time stead of climbing, maybe if he was just looking for partners like he said he should have stuck to the partners forum and not cried about what happend everywhere else. It's the f-ing internet some people are always gonna talk shit. Im still kinda new to this forum but i cant remember reading anyone getting flamed in the partners forum.

Yeah he sent me another one too calling me a poser, too bad you never learn to tie a nuse from climbing. Guess its off to find something under the kitchen sink to end my life with

if he is so interest in climbing why does he care so much to send me pm after pm maybe he is the wanker with no life

Not that this is the real issue here or that it really matters but what well balanced person who doesn't judge others and hate for no reason judge a whole damn site on two people. Has he not noticed how many people go after KASKA for some of his posts, but i guess all of us who are caucasian should hate ourselves cuz hitler was white.

After several weeks of lurking, I have to wonder if those who have several thousand post every day all summer have any climbing knowledge at all, wouldnt KASKA Who post every day all day, CJOO1 (who made sexual remarks to a 15 yr old boy in the yard sale forum) among others! fit better with craigslist Rant and Rave than here? have they ever climbed? ever? These guys make this site a Joke. This is my first and last post, I just don't see any point to this.

He must have a pretty major inferiority complex.

Perhaps penis enlargement might help his situation. Poor dude.

I love climbing and Im fully aware of the risks and how to minimize them but dont you think that someone has to be a little messed up to want to spend all their free times in the mtns risking our lives. Now dont think im knocking climbers cuz what the hell is normal these days, going to school for 15 years working for 40 and then dying a slow painful death from eating fatty foods and never exercising. Personally if thats how im supposed to go ill take falling of a mountain over whats thought of as "normal"