music you are embarrassed to admit you like

fig8

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elvis. Thankyou,thankyouvermuch.

Anne Murray, the Muppet Movie Soundtrack, and Barry Manilow are right up there, too. You DO NOT want to go on a road trip with me. :eveeel:

Oh, Elvis is cool, Sherri. Barry, too. Whenever I'm in a funk, I like to listen to this song of his:

Spirit move me every time I'm near you

Whirling like a cyclone in my mind

Sweet Melissa, angel of my lifetime

Answer to all answers I can find

Of course when Take That did their cover of Could it be Magic, they left out the very best line :mad:

Elvis. Thankyou,thankyouvermuch.

Anne Murray, the Muppet Movie Soundtrack, and Barry Manilow are right up there, too. You DO NOT want to go on a road trip with me. :eveeel:

Oh, Elvis is cool, Sherri. Barry, too. Whenever I'm in a funk, I like to listen to this song of his:

Spirit move me every time I'm near you

Whirling like a cyclone in my mind

Sweet Melissa, angel of my lifetime

Answer to all answers I can find

Of course when Take That did their cover of Could it be Magic, they left out the very best line :mad:

Ok. We can do a road trip together. :grin::tup:

My first rock show was the Grateful Dead, in 1970. I've had a soft spot for them ever since. I know, lots of folks think they're corny and stuff, but if you ever saw them when they were on they really rocked like for real. And there are TONS of recordings where they're as good as it gets. I need a miracle (I need a free ticket with your finger in the air): gag me. Jerry howling like a dog? Ye-ea-ach. Donna? Need I say more? But The Dead rocked. Yet strangely I feel ambivalent about admitting my admiration for them ... kids these days just don't get it and they'll think I'm "quaint."