music you are embarrassed to admit you like

fig8

So, I was baked the other day, and had the stereo on KNDD for some reason... it is normally on KEXP, but I sometimes change it to avoid some program I don't like.

Anyway, I'm writing some code or something like that, and this rather cool song plays. I liked it, especially while baked. It was cool. So I check the KNDD website and it is fucking Coldplay (the song Talk). I have to be honest and admit I didn't even really know who they were, only that people made fun on of them.

Now what do I do? This sucks.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I was baked the other day, and had the stereo on KNDD for some reason... it is normally on KEXP, but I sometimes change it to avoid some program I don't like.

Anyway, I'm writing some code or something like that, and this rather cool song plays. I liked it, especially while baked. It was cool. So I check the KNDD website and it is fucking Coldplay (the song Talk). I have to be honest and admit I didn't even really know who they were, only that people made fun on of them.

Now what do I do? This sucks.

Got you beat....Anne Murray......with a clear head. Brings back memories of my childhood when my mom used to play her LPs

Elvis. Thankyou,thankyouvermuch.

Anne Murray, the Muppet Movie Soundtrack, and Barry Manilow are right up there, too. You DO NOT want to go on a road trip with me. :eveeel:

Even though, we aint got money.... :rawk:

...I'm so in loooove with ya honey, everything's gonna be all right." :wave:

How about something even more obviously ghey.

"Why are there so many,

Songs about rainbows.

What's on the other side?

Rainbows are visions.

Only illusions.

Rainbows got nothing to hide.

Someday we'll find it,

The rainbow connection.

The lovers,

The dreamers,

And me." sickie