Awesome new Pizza Hut pizza!

Cobra_Commander

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some day, son, you'll have real pizza and change your mind.

Ok.....what is your definition of "real pizza"? Let me guess....something from New York? Everyones taste buds are different friend.

Yo. You got a problem with NY pizza. Perhaps Vito should pay you a visit.

Ok.....what is your definition of "real pizza"? Let me guess....something from New York? Everyones taste buds are different friend.

Depends on what you I'm looking for in a pizza. Something thin and crispy, yeah a NY/Italian style. If I want pie-style, go for something like Edwardo's or Giordano's from Chicago (or Zachary's from Berkeley). If I needed a laxative or an emetic, I'd go to a chain store like Pizza Hut. Life's too short to eat boring/bad food.

I defiantly don’t like the thick crust pizza, Pizza Hut offers. I do like most NY style pizzas. I don’t like gourmet pizza…..like Pizzacato. All that pizza with no cheese or red sauce, what is that about?: ……just give me pepperoni, cheese and good red sauce and I am happy. I grew up on Round Table, so that’s what I like.

Escape From NY - it's in NW, 23rd I think? Best pizza in Portland, by far. But I might be biased, being from NY and all....