The Mazama Store

snugtop

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mazama has locals? Seems like it's all high priced ski cabins and rentals. Go to Antlers in Twisp if you want to hang out with the locals.

I used to work with this dude who went to Antlers EVERY SINGLE DAY for breakfast - buscuits and gravy. :hcluv:

Mazama definitly has locals. A whole 25 of them probably. Cool folks though.

it isn't a true hippy encampment without some people living in cellophane castles. preferable "A" framed. you must live off of carob chip brownies too.

I see you know your stuff. You must have hitched up Texas Creek road to take notes, eh.

I lived less than a mile from a large encampment of hippies when i was growing up. all of them seemed to live in the cellophane castles. my parents where slightly older than the hippies, and so became mom and dad. we lived in an old farm house in the middle of a 40 acre field about 7 miles out of Forks, WA and 3 miles off of 101.

one evening a big group of hippies came walking across our field...all of the quite nekkid and loaded up on acid. that was fun.

another time, a 4th of July, my dad had a bunch of dynamite because he was working in road construction....after everyone got drunk and high they decided to blow up an old car out at the edge of the property. they managed to blow the thing like 25 feet in the air and also every window out of two side of our house. we lived with transparent cellophane windows for the rest of the time we lived in the house (about 3 more years)

i used to like to go to the mazama store for coffee on the way in/out of mazama, but even that sucks balls.

i now only use the store for last minute things i forgot to buy at the food pavillion in sedro wooley on the way over.

the twisp river pub is badass, ill take it over the winthrop brew pub any day.

i used to like to go to the mazama store for coffee on the way in/out of mazama, but even that sucks balls.

i now only use the store for last minute things i forgot to buy at the food pavillion in sedro wooley on the way over.

the twisp river pub is badass, ill take it over the winthrop brew pub any day.

Agreed. The Winthrop brew pub is overpriced and sucks! Plus it's too full of strollers.

The only thing I've ever liked about the Mazama store is it's the closest place to climbing and skiing with beer and food. Service typically sucks though I've never had to wait behind 20 lesbo bikers who cut in line and shit.

Actually I don't have an issue with lesbos, but using their status as a mega group that has more rights than everybody else sucks donkey dicks (not that they would like to suck donkey dicks)

The brewery in Twisp is a good spot.

Whatever. The biggest colony of hippies lives downvalley in Carlton.

Hey, say hi to Johnny and Suryia for me!!!

Also, antlers is rad, last time I got thrown out of there we were brawling so hard. Cops showed up and watched.

Actually I don't have an issue with lesbos, but using their status as a mega group that has more rights than everybody else sucks donkey dicks (not that they would like to suck donkey dicks)

Wow, you must know different women than I do...what "more rights" do these people you know expect?