billcoe

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...The 5yr old calls me aunty-christ.

And all this time I thought archenemy was the anti-christ... :crosseye:

I have met the aunty-christ, and she is Kat. :laf:

Trust me sweetheart, wherever she's been, I been before...

Why do you care whether I live or breathe. Yeah, you are a lot fucking older than I am. Of course we all know you've been around the block.

whatever tr it was that mike wrote from the perspective of his turd was sweet

i wrote a tr for granny's asscrack on mt hood once - i enjoyed myself capitaly on that one

as i've said on many occasions, good tr's are quite simple, they just require wit and copious profanity

tr's are kinda like sex though - never truly bad, though frequently ugly, often purely mechanical, not uncommonly done in the spirit of doing something else (i mighta been climbing hood, but in my heart it was K2), and done right, absolutely sublime :)

but when there start being a lot, it dilutes the whole TR idea.

i don't think anyone wants to hear about the 1200 time

get your facts strait, it was only 3 trs to vantage she(ML) is bitching about

Funny thing- I just noticed that Allison came here to start all this crap over three vantage TR's that were all written by three different people, containing a mix of three different groups, over a period of several months.

It's really not that compelling an issue anyway, so whatever.

Then why did you start this? Oh, thats right, I think "Brent" said it best here.

From what I've been able to determine from reading tons of posts over a long period, Marylou has a long history of being mean and nasty to certain people on this site, especially new members. I don't see that she gets out hiking too much, but rather she seems a bit like a "poser." She doesn't appear to contribute much to the site, rather she uses it as some kind of cybertherapy and to be some kind of alpha pack animal of the board. She bullies people around who don't share her narrow viewpoints, and makes other people think she's running the show... kind of like a "queen bee."

We get a lot of new folks over on the other site, and encouragement is what we all try to bring.

Looks like one of the TR's your slamming here was someones first post? Way to welcome the new guys :eveeel: No wonder you have a reputation for running people off the site.

but when there start being a lot, it dilutes the whole TR idea.

i don't think anyone wants to hear about the 1200 time

get your facts strait, it was only 3 trs to vantage she(ML) is bitching about

Funny thing- I just noticed that Allison came here to start all this crap over three vantage TR's that were all written by three different people, containing a mix of three different groups, over a period of several months.

It's really not that compelling an issue anyway, so whatever.

Then why did you start this? Oh, thats right, I think "Brent" said it best here.

From what I've been able to determine from reading tons of posts over a long period, Marylou has a long history of being mean and nasty to certain people on this site, especially new members. I don't see that she gets out hiking too much, but rather she seems a bit like a "poser." She doesn't appear to contribute much to the site, rather she uses it as some kind of cybertherapy and to be some kind of alpha pack animal of the board. She bullies people around who don't share her narrow viewpoints, and makes other people think she's running the show... kind of like a "queen bee."

We get a lot of new folks over on the other site, and encouragement is what we all try to bring.

Looks like one of the TR's your slamming here was someones first post? Way to welcome the new guys :eveeel: No wonder you have a reputation for running people off the site.

W00t score one for the hiker boy. he made the obvious muff diving joke. all i have to say about that is, ummm DUH. i don't think there is a person left on this site who doesn't know i go both ways.