• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kevbone

What annoy's you

What really annoy’s me is the radio stations. They cut off the beginning and end of songs all the frickin time. They talk all the way through the intro of a song then cut off the final seconds and they do it daily. God it really annoy’s me.

Extreme Irony annoys the hell out of me

Does it have to be extreme or just regular irony?

What really annoy’s me is the radio stations. They cut off the beginning and end of songs all the frickin time. They talk all the way through the intro of a song then cut off the final seconds and they do it daily. God it really annoy’s me.

Dude, get with the program :tup:

wha't abou't im'proper use's of apostrophe's?

What really annoys me is a troller who is annoyed by really stupid shit like a comma.

thanks for that link, rob. I checked it out and the DJ was a guy named kevin cole who was big in the music scene back in the day in the city of lakes, minneapolis, you know what I'm saying. anyway, I guess it goes to show, if you can make in minneapolis, you can make it anywhere.

where's chaps these days anyhow?

Dude, get with the program :tup:

"Where music matters."

What really annoys me is the radio stations. They cut off the beginning and end of songs all the frickin time. They talk all the way through the intro of a song then cut off the final seconds and they do it daily. God it really annoys me.

What song?

What really annoys me is the radio stations. They cut off the beginning and end of songs all the frickin time. They talk all the way through the intro of a song then cut off the final seconds and they do it daily. God it really annoys me.

What song?

Last night I was listening to "kiss" by Prince and they cut off the last 10 seconds of the song for advertisements.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Post office and DMV lines. You always think that it'll take 5 minutes because there are a few people in front of you and it ends up taking 45 minutes!!!

Also, people who don't let you know you're pissing them off til one day you say something and they explode in your face.

We cannot proceed.

You cannot make another search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

When people decide to chat with friends in some really inconvenient spot like in front of a doorway or at the bottom of some stairs when tons of people are trying to get around them. Is it that hard to just step to the side? Was the 30th "excuse me" as someone tried to get by you not a clue?

people who park in the white lines in front of the

post office instead of parking a few feet away and walking through said white lines.