Climbing site?????

kevbone

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevboner what's to see even more TRs for the Tooth... as if the website isn't inundated enough with superfluous drivel...

Fuck you. I'd rather see a well written TR for the Tooth than some chestbeater dick measuring about how many Neutrinos he found on Girth Pillar, any day.

Anything goes in Spray, unfortunately too many people think that goes outside of spray as well. From accident threads to "ordinary" trip reports, there's far too much abuse to make it worth the average person's time.

The primary value I find in the other pages are Beta and route information for climbs I am considering. Those types of questions are also fodder for the a-holes on this site to pounce on.

Oh yeah, fuck you too, Canuck.

I'm off to forge another Himalayas so that I may have a comfortable seat on which to drink a margarita made with the Greenland Icecap.

jesus - where would you begin to get the amount of tequila required to prevent that frosty beverage from being hopelessly watery?

I'm working on desertifying the entire Northern Hemisphere to supply enough blue agave. Stay tuned.

NOTE: The following figures are calculated from actual statistics:

To make a really weak margarita (8:1 ice to tequila) out of the entire Greenland Ice cap, you’d need 3.74 quadrillion liters of tequila, or 3.4 billions times the current worldwide annual production. You would need to cultivate 721 million sq km for blue agave production: the combined land surface are of Earth, Venus, Mars, and the Moon. You would also need to employ 68 trillion Mexicans; about 113,000 times the Earth’s current population.

I guess I'll just have a mineral water.

To make a really weak margarita (8:1 ice to tequila) out of the entire Greenland Ice cap, you’d need 3.74 quadrillion liters of tequila, or 3.4 billions times the current worldwide annual production. You would need to cultivate 721 million sq km for blue agave production: the combined land surface are of Earth, Venus, Mars, and the Moon. You would also need to employ 68 trillion Mexicans; about 113,000 times the Earth’s current population.

I guess I'll just have a mineral water.

France will never again slake its thirst.

Well shit then they can climb an 800m mountain 10 times!

The question: will they find a suitable belayer to accomplish this feat?

I'm sure you can find an experienced belayer in Minnesota. They are so good at it, sometimes they break a 30m long climb up into two or three pitches just so they can belay more.

To make a really weak margarita (8:1 ice to tequila) out of the entire Greenland Ice cap, youd need 3.74 quadrillion liters of tequila, or 3.4 billions times the current worldwide annual production. You would need to cultivate 721 million sq km for blue agave production: the combined land surface are of Earth, Venus, Mars, and the Moon. You would also need to employ 68 trillion Mexicans; about 113,000 times the Earths current population.

limes? if you wanna go fru-fru, how about blackberries? got plenty enough to fill your massive gourd growing right here in my own little patch of suburbia

To make a really weak margarita (8:1 ice to tequila) out of the entire Greenland Ice cap, youd need 3.74 quadrillion liters of tequila, or 3.4 billions times the current worldwide annual production. You would need to cultivate 721 million sq km for blue agave production: the combined land surface are of Earth, Venus, Mars, and the Moon. You would also need to employ 68 trillion Mexicans; about 113,000 times the Earths current population.

limes? if you wanna go fru-fru, how about blackberries? got plenty enough to fill your massive gourd growing right here in my own little patch of suburbia

We're gonna need another solar system....

Kev,

I don't care what people should or shouldn't say, or what types of posts are appropriate, or inappropriate, or how much they climb. I really just don't care. I'm not even going to agree or disagree with any statements like that. Who the hell am I to say such things? I'm just along for the ride.

I'm not going to cry about the meanies who are picking on me or others in spray. I never have let things like that bother me, but that's just me. Spray can be fun, but what keeps me here are the trip reports, the climber's board, and the partners forum. :tup:

If somebody is being an idiot in spray (or elsewhere), I'm not going to come to their defense when people start noticing. Kevbone, you know most of the crap you get here has been perpetuated by your inane banter, quests for thousands of posts, etc. So, you shouldn't be too surprised when you've become the villain.

Whatever, who gives a shit? You seem like a nice enough guy, and more importantly, it seems like lately you've been trying to turn over a new leaf. I imagine in "real" life, you probably aren't anything like some of the dumbshit things you've posted in spray. No offense :wave:

Some people are still going to shit on you, and you'll just have to take that in stride. It sounds like you really don't want to be a jackass poster anymore; so just shake it off, ignore it and keep working on improving your attitude online. Eventually, only the dickheads will keep giving you shit, and who cares what they think anyway.

According to Al Gore your goal will probably be much more doable if you can just wait about 50 years. That will also give you time to cultivate more agave plants and lime trees.

And I must say, all those statistics and figurin' is an impressive display of dicking around!

According to Al Gore your goal will probably be much more doable if you can just wait about 50 years. That will also give you time to cultivate more agave plants and lime trees.

And I must say, all those statistics and figurin' is an impressive display of dicking around!

We're all dicking around here. I just do more 'technical' dicking around than some.

Wait 50 years for my next margarita!? FUCK THAT.

Kev,

I don't care what people should or shouldn't say, or what types of posts are appropriate, or inappropriate. I really just don't care. I'm not even going to agree or disagree with any statements like that. Who the hell am I to say such things? I'm just along for the ride.

I'm not going to cry about the meanies who are picking on me or others in spray. I never have let things like that bother me, but that's just me. Spray can be fun, but what keeps me here are the trip reports, the climber's board, and the partners forum. :tup:

If somebody is being an idiot in spray (or elsewhere), I'm not going to come to their defense when people start noticing. Kevbone, you know most of the crap you get here has been perpetuated by your inane banter, quests for thousands of posts, etc. So, you shouldn't be too surprised when you've become the villain.

Whatever, who gives a shit? You seem like a nice enough guy, and more importantly, it seems like lately you've been trying to turn over a new leaf. I imagine in "real" life, you probably aren't anything like some of the dumbshit things you've posted in spray. No offense :wave:

Some people are still going to shit on you, and you'll just have to take that in stride. It sounds like you don't really want to be a jackass poster anymore; so just shake it off, ignore it and keep working on improving your attitude online. Eventually, only the dickheads will keep giving you shit, and who cares what they think anyway.

Spot on baby!

I really don’t care myself. Just thought I would start a conversation.

I don’t hate any person on this site and would gladly drink or climb with anybody here. Even you E_rock.

This of course might be different for others here who harbor feelings…..

Later.

Freeman Dyson solution: why be limited by planetary area?

Build space habitats from asteroids.

Farm agave cactus on space habitats

Ship tequila to Europa

Create giant margarita ocean on Jovian moon.

Enjoy!

:brew:

Nah. Not enough asteroids to make a difference. Tequila just won't work. I'll have to settle for a martini:

Use rockets to alter the orbits of certain KBO's to pass close enough to Quour to knock it inward. Do this until you can aim Quour to collide with Europa.

Quour's surface contains enormous amounts of methanol ice. This can be converted to ethanol using an iron pentacarbonyl catalyst. The hydrogen for this catalyst can come from the water ice on Europa, which also has an iron core.

Not really all that much trouble for a really well chilled martini, in my book.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Don't let them get to you kev. I am just like you. I climb hard and try to keep the fluff to a minimum. On this site its all about middle school antics. If you want to come to a new site that is serious about climbing, then check out mine:

www.minnesotaclimbing.com

we'll welcome you with open arms, because you know the difference between fluff and serious climbing discussion. You are right, it's cascadeclimbers.com when it should be cascadepranksters.com. Time for you to leave the boys to their games and join us for some serious climbing discussion at minesotaclimbing.com.