Climbing site?????

kevbone

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olyhumper is technically correct because i do spend a lot of time with myself.

i also like to spend time with cats, its true. i have one. but if i could change it, i would have it be a dog instead. in fact, i treat it like a dog, and feed it dog food. its name is ralph. ralph the dog. but its actually a cat. but don't tell it that, because i think i have it convinced finally.

kevbonin'pink...this thread is the perfect example of why people are hesitant to discuss their real climbing...its just turned into a giant pile of dog$hit...not that you are entirely to blame...pink shares some of it to...

What ever rudy......this thread was a pile of shit long ago. You even posting is half the blame as well.

• 10 months later...

Too cold. And wet. Hope that answers some of the questions.

So here are my thoughts.

I do not boldly state that I am smart. I do not have a degree in writing, hell I misspell words a lot. I screw up in my thoughts all the time, but……I am a climber. Instead of college and a “higher purpose”, I went climbing. I felt the outdoor experience, I lived in my van for over 1 year and traveled up and down the west coast and have met some of the kindest people around. Up until my child was born 4 months ago, I climbed up to 2 days a week for over 10 years. I am not the best climber or the boldest……but I climb.

Is there some hierarchy of online drivel that I have not been made aware of? Some of the chumps on this site slam me, make fun of me, call me out for my spelling and writing, but I NEVER here you comment on climbing. This is a climbing site, right?

Dechristo, you are smart and I enjoy your posting, but do you even climb? Seahawk, same question? Steven Segal…..same question? KK…..same?

At least G-spotter (how ever annoying) climbs. He does have knowledge of climbing. I have to show respect to him. Even if he is the most obsessed poster around.

Point is…..in my mind this is a climbing site, it would be nice if the obsessed (you know who you are) actually climbed and could contribute to climbing discussions instead of just spewing there intelligence of non related climbing drivel.

Spray is spray, and we all love to go there. Suggestion, go climbing!

Ok….enough babbling......