Christian Climbers.

gforceclimber

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....those billions were subject to religious beliefs designed to drive people apart with hate, racism, genocide, and war that entire millenia.....

Hey Joseph - by saying the religious beliefs were designed, I'm assuming you are implying it is part of the original doctrine - can you please find some of Jesus' teachings (his words) that promote hate, racism, genocide, and war.?

The words a largely irrelavant - they could be 'The sky is purple'. The content doesn't matter, beyond being a regonizable and learnable dogmatic 'token' or article. It's how such tokens are employed in the manipulation and control of cultures and societies that count. Whether it's twenty gods or one; whether it's Zeus, Jesus, Allah, or the potted plant in the corner; the net result is largely the same.

So go ahead and hate your neighbor

Go ahead and cheat a friend

Do it in the name of heaven

You can justify it in the end

sickie

according to you there is no end so what the hell do you care?

Don't try to tell me your a perfect athiest. But hell being an athiest there is no right or wrong. So perefection is in the eye of the beholder. Do you beleive in right or wrong?? where does right and wrong come from??? who defines it??? Why the fuck is anyone in jail then. Dumbass.

Edited by Seahawks

But hell being an athiest there is no right or wrong. So perefection is in the eye of the beholder. Do you beleive in right or wrong?? where does right and wrong come from??? who defines it??? Why the fuck is anyone in jail then. Dumbass.

There's one right there Seahawks! One of those godless, immoral Hitler-in-trainings! What should we do? I'm scared.

But hell being an athiest there is no right or wrong. So perefection is in the eye of the beholder. Do you beleive in right or wrong?? where does right and wrong come from??? who defines it??? Why the fuck is anyone in jail then. Dumbass.

There's one right there Seahawks! One of those godless, immoral Hitler-in-trainings! What should we do? I'm scared.

Do what ever you want, im not responsible for you. Only you.

according to you there is no end so what the hell do you care?

Don't try to tell me your a perfect athiest. But hell being an athiest there is no right or wrong. So perefection is in the eye of the beholder. Do you beleive in right or wrong?? where does right and wrong come from??? who defines it??? Why the fuck is anyone in jail then. Dumbass.

you are making god's guessing game wayyyyy too easy with posts like this.

try to surprise him!

we are accidents of nature destined to be nothing but worm food? Your life and consciousness is snuffed out, end of story? yeah real inspiring.

This would seem to be the heart of the matter - a deep seated fear need that we simply end. Oh, it's fine that bacteria, slugs, rats, and elephants end - but "god forbid", I should. It is the principal "leverage" which allows mass manipulation. I personally find this one of the most cruel aspects of religion and one of the sadder, though understandable, parts of the human psyche. All creatures fight to survive, that we morph that base instinct into the pervere carrot of surviving death is well, pitiful to me personally.

And 'inspiring' 'wormfood'? Even the verbage is sad. I suppose if you require that sort of external 'inspiration' so be it. I find mine every day knowing I have only so many left and need to make the most of them...

.....those billions were subject to religious beliefs designed to drive people apart with hate, racism, genocide, and war that entire millenia.....

Hey Joseph - by saying the religious beliefs were designed, I'm assuming you are implying it is part of the original doctrine - can you please find some of Jesus' teachings (his words) that promote hate, racism, genocide, and war.?

The words a largely irrelavant - they could be 'The sky is purple'. The content doesn't matter, beyond being a regonizable and learnable dogmatic 'token' or article. It's how such tokens are employed in the manipulation and control of cultures and societies that count. Whether it's twenty gods or one; whether it's Zeus, Jesus, Allah, or the potted plant in the corner; the net result is largely the same.

This is a bunch of relativistic hooey. So my translation of said hooey is that it is not religion by design, but man's perversion of religion that leads to the things mentioned, correct?

He gets to define what right and wrong to him.

He has his theory of ethics. You have yours. What's wrong with that? They're both theories, right? In your view, all theories are equally valid. Ergo, there should be no prisons either.

So are you saying there is no right and wrong???

Well, that's a set of questions well matched to your average five year old. And all world's rights and wrongs came from where? The tablets? The book? They both seem a bit short on real estate for that listing. Where does your dog get right and wrong from? How do they know what's right and wrong? Are you god? Tough rhetorical questions which in the end need no answer, unless of course, you are five years old. "Dumbass" indeed...

There is no right or wrong…..only opinion!

Have any children Kevbone??? why don't you invite a pedifiler in your house. Let them rape your child. Hell there is not right or wrong. He gets to define what right and wrong to him.

Would you think it’s wrong? I would think you would…..I think it’s wrong as well. But it is still just your opinion, and my opinion. Matter of fact it’s probably the majority opinion of the population that rape is “wrong”…..it’s still just an opinion. Don’t try to argue this….you will lose.

Well, that's a set of questions well matched to your average five year old. And all world's rights and wrongs came from where? The tablets? The book? They both seem a bit short on real estate for that listing. Where does your dog get right and wrong from? How do they know what's right and wrong? Are you god? Tough rhetorical questions which in the end need no answer, unless of course, you are five years old. "Dumbass" indeed...

yea there dumb becuase you might have to think. But hell you enjoy darkness in your mind.

Well, that's a set of questions well matched to your average five year old. And all world's rights and wrongs came from where - the tablets? The book? They both seem a bit short on real estate for that listing. Where does your dog get right and wrong from? How do they know what's right and wrong? Are you god? Tough rhetorical questions which in the end need no answer, unless of course, you are five years old. "Dumbass" indeed...

Don't you know what's right and wrong Joseph? It's in the BIBLE, and only there! The humans who wrote it were possessed by God, he told what to write down. We can trust those humans to define it for all of us!

There is no right or wrong…..only opinion!

Have any children Kevbone??? why don't you invite a pedifiler in your house. Let them rape your child. Hell there is not right or wrong. He gets to define what right and wrong to him.

Would you think it’s wrong? I would think you would…..I think it’s wrong as well. But it is still just your opinion, and my opinion. Matter of fact it’s probably the majority opinion of the population that rape is “wrong”…..it’s still just an opinion. Don’t try to argue this….you will lose.

Okay you call opinion, what ever you want to call it to feel better. Where does this come from? is it made up? Someone look under a rock one day and decided to say child rape is wrong?