CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!!

archenemy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a job offer!!!! At the mostest awesomest place ever!!!

I'd like to buy a beer or 14 for ya'll who PMd me with help, support, etc. and who posted on my whiney thread about not getting a job. I appreciate you guys more than you know!!

Thank you!! :brew::tup:

I knew your sincerity would do the trick. :yoda::brew:

Congrats and remember this.

Three out of four employers monitor the Internet usage of employees, and just over half of U.S. companies review and retain employee email messages, according to a 2005 survey by the American Management Association.

Big Brother is no fiction.

Employers are allowed to monitor what employees do on workplace computers, and many do not notify workers about the monitoring, according to the Privacy Rights Clearinghouse (PRC). In fact, there are very few laws regulating employee monitoring, and the PRC advises all employees to assume that their workplace activities and communications are being monitored.

Nancy Flynn, the executive director of the ePolicy Institute in Columbus, Ohio, agrees that employees should expect to be monitored, adding they should "comply 100 percent with the employer's computer usage and content policies."

I just got a job offer!!!! At the mostest awesomest place ever!!!

I'd like to buy a beer or 14 for ya'll who PMd me with help, support, etc. and who posted on my whiney thread about not getting a job. I appreciate you guys more than you know!!

Thank you!! :brew::tup:

Hey, I referred to you in a different thread. :crazy:

Great bigs globs of congratulations! You deserve it.

Thank you for that reminder--I need that. A little dose of reality! Feel free to harass me if you catch me posting during the week. I start Monday!

Why start on Moday? We can harass you right now!!

Blah....blah....blah.Blah....blah....blah.

Blah....blah....blah.Blah....blah....blah.Blah....blah....blah.