Seattle area Pub Club 1/16 or..

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be game for Tuesday night. I haven't seen most of you posers since the fall roundup kegger.

We'll have a fingertip pullup contest on the door jam at the bar and loser picks up the tab. My vote is 8pm.

There is a new bar called Kings? on Ballard Ave that is pretty cool. It is just a dash north of second ascent on the same side of the road. I've only been in it twice.

That place we went to called Kangaroo and Kiwi on Aurora seemed to have a decent turnout because it was convinient for a lot of folks that were driving from around the city.

Kings is big and cool and kinda trendy but not "dress up" trendy. A little bit pioneer squarish but not to bad. Lots a guys wearing retro trucker hats and puma jackets.

I had something come up but I still think I have a 50% chance of making it.

If you and NTM want to go to Prost, I bet the others would go along with it.

Prost! German pub.

7311 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle, Washington

- Atmosphere:

Modern neighborhood pub, with bench tables to give it a bit of that German "Studentenkneipe" feeling. Owner is of German descent, and features big black-and-white pictures of the ancestral homeland on the walls. Clientele is from around the area, and tends towards a younger 20- and 30-something crowd.

Lets stick with the Prost. We have plenty of time to fill those hipster cards, but there's two new guys who've said they'd show up at the Prost. Besides, the hipsters may be less active tonight because their vespa's don't handle well in the snow. If Kat is going to be in West Seattle some time, I'd gladly vote for the starlight, too.