What did you do this weekend?

archenemy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumor that ya'll were coming back so I was saving them to share over beers, bru. But here's a shot of the first pitch of the route I did on Blouberg. That place is fucking rad; if you ever get the chance to climb out there, grab it.

Next time you're going to Joburg and want to climb lemme know. I now know a couple of nice local climber boys there; maybe I can hook you up.

605734-LastMoon-Pitch1-PicbySTeveCrowe.jpg.9dbaf18f3a0b8bd63c4a44cafdeb9598.jpg

i climbed the chockstone route on prusik with kevbone and our buddy arent (he's dutch, that's not a typo).

went in via aasgard, though like everyone else i'd sworn never to do that again. got a great weather window and summited the same day we hiked in. lots of snow and ice on the north face rap route, though.

so yes, kevbone really does climb. much better than he types.

Gary Y and I climbed davis-holland loving arms on saturday. Got a good taste of humble pie, but still managed. On sunday I worked "pit crew" for my friends race at SIR. I got to run the modified Le Mans start for an enduro race which was pretty cool.

BTW, pit crew basically means I sat around and ate and drank and took pictures of the race, while getting in free and doing maybe 10 minutes of actual work.

I fall in love, fall out of love, make up, get back together, get dumped, crawl on hands and knees, make blueberry pancakes, roll in dirt, exude scent, get back together, make sexy love, sleep.

my pancakes didn't have blueberry, bummer.

Alright that is about it we don't want to hear anymore about your weekend with Oly.