EWolfe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For once, MrE, i agree with you.

I think the utterly moronic unrelated posts in the Everest thread opened my eyes. There are so many interesting threads and actual discussions going on right now on other boards on the topic and then I come to cc.com and my IQ has dropped 100 points for reading everyone's input here.

Spray on,retards.

Involving another website, butt-spelunker. the_finger.gif

That seems to be the trend: WE'RE ALL TOO SENSITIVE, SO LET'S MAKE FUN OF OTHER SITES!! Death throes.

They had to invent two more spray forums just to keep this place alive for another quarter, and look! Just look! No infighting besides the political yellowsleep.gif, copulating unbelievable! boxing_smiley.gif

I think the utterly moronic unrelated posts in the Everest thread opened my eyes. There are so many interesting threads and actual discussions going on right now on other boards on the topic and then I come to cc.com and my IQ has dropped 100 points for reading everyone's input here.

Spray on,retards.

The only difference between the cc.com thread and the other threads is cc.com got to the same result (2 opposing camps, one of which shouting 'It's different you can't possibly understand' the other yelling 'No, it's not') in 20 posts, where the others took 200 and tossed in a shitton of nauseating navelgazing prose that at the time sure sounded good but in a month will be more disgusting than the crankwelfarewhore 'cougar' you picked up last night the morning after but makes the author feel like the second coming of Joe Simpson. Bulletainboards are all the same just depends what part of the menstrual cycle. Sometimes hot n' horny, sometimes bitchy and bloated.

Spray on,retards.

The only difference between the cc.com thread and the other threads is cc.com got to the same result (2 opposing camps, one of which shouting 'It's different you can't possibly understand' the other yelling 'No, it's not') in 20 posts, where the others took 200 and tossed in a shitton of nauseating navelgazing prose that at the time sure sounded good but in a month will be more disgusting than the crankwelfarewhore 'cougar' you picked up last night the morning after but makes the author feel like the second coming of Joe Simpson. Bulletainboards are all the same just depends what part of the menstrual cycle. Sometimes hot n' horny, sometimes bitchy and bloated.

Joe Simpson himself could not have said it better.

Spray on,retards.

Joe Simpson himself could not have said it better.

fucking fairies

dude - i dunno - was just playing w/ meself in the b-room and i'm pretty sure i gotta lot more left in the tank!

who the hell the hell wants serious dscuson anyhow? if i wanted that shit i'd actually pay attention when my wife or my boss was talking to me...

The problem, E, is that all the dimwits, douchebags, and assholes have either been banned or chased away. A list of my most hated/loved for you perusal:

Trask

Fairweather

Robob

RedMonk/FenceSitter/Scott Harpell

Sphinx/Cracked

Beck/Teddy Ruxpin

GregW

Bobby Peru

Erik

Scuzzy

Dr. Flash Amazing

TheLawGoddess

Necronomicon

None, remain. Well a couple do, but they hide behind anonymous and less intrusive avatars. CC.com has gone WEAKSAUCE!

The problem, E, is that all the dimwits, douchebags, and assholes have either been banned or chased away.

True dat:

It was a shock to learn that Trask never climbed, but that he would just show up to inflame people on a perpertual troll.

I think the site is better now. People can post info without the

dimwits, douchebags, and assholes
slamming them for no reason except that it makes them feel good to do it.