CRANK OR SPANK... CLIMBING 101- THE MOUNTIE WAY

RuMR

course content:

Tired of that noob label? This course will get you up the obvious path of least resistance and back down the obvious descent gulley in fine style!!

Cost: Only yer pride!

Time: Most inconvenient time to swarm a route

Instructors: CBS and KASKASUCKADONKEY...

wave.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Rudy, if you keep slaggin the mounties like that, they might not fill all 80 (!!) spaces on this:

June16-18, Fri.-Sun. - Orcas Island Singles Weekend - Enjoy two nights and days at Orcas Island’s Environmental Learning Center in Moran SP, surrounded by tall trees and deer. Take Friday ferry. ELC opens 4 p.m., but no dinner will be served Friday. Early arrivals who have dinner at a local haunt might enjoy a live band. Bring sleeping bags, toiletries, lunch for Sat. and Sun., and flashlight. You may also bring pillows, bicycles, kayaks, swimming suits and shorts, boots for hiking, and your musical instruments for the bonfire Sat. night. $50 for members, $60 non-members, includes dinner Sat., plus Sat. and Sun. breakfast, and lodging ($10 cancellation fee after 6/12). Sign up online or call 206-284-8484 for reservations and carpools (available after 1 p.m. Thu.). Limit 80.

Of the 80, 75 will be dudes with helmet, polypro and beard?

I just don't get these assclowns! yelrotflmao.gif

Sometime before you were born, things were different. Finding climbing partners is difficult. Not many people climbed. Some who did were just plain bad at it. Organised groups were formed to address some of these issues. It still works for many.

What's your problem anyway?? confused.gif!

Lighten up some will ya? How about posting some pics of your climbs by way of discussing something interesting?

Hey Bill, how's about you fuck off, eh? I posted it in spray for fun..

The laugher in your sentiment is that the reason the mounttools were formed wuz cuz there were some "bad" climbers...well guess what, they done got organized... the_finger.gif

Started climbin' 20 years ago with even fewer climbers around on the east than the west coast, so don't pull that old timer crap on me, i may not be as ancient as you, but i'm up there...

Now, back to dissin' on mounties! cantfocus.gif

Edited by RuMR

I just don't get these assclowns! yelrotflmao.gif

Sometime before you were born, things were different. Finding climbing partners is difficult. Not many people climbed. Some who did were just plain bad at it. Organised groups were formed to address some of these issues. It still works for many.

What's your problem anyway?? confused.gif!

Lighten up some will ya? How about posting some pics of your climbs by way of discussing something interesting?

his problem is that he's an insecure, immature little child. don't waste your time on him.

cry.gif

yet sometimes i manage to get you to answer with a "fuck off!"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing, gawd, i love fishin'!

here's the final the_finger.gif off

have fun playing with yourself, assclown

wave.gif

state record lunker! grin.gif

why don't you use that "ignore user" feature??? confused.gif

cry.gif

yet sometimes i manage to get you to answer with a "fuck off!"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing, gawd, i love fishin'!

here's the final the_finger.gif off

have fun playing with yourself, assclown

wave.gif

state record lunker! grin.gif

why don't you use that "ignore user" feature??? confused.gif

DONE. Too bad I can still see your puerile avatar.