portland area wankerz!

RuMR

Hey p-land guys/gals...

My brother in law just got started climbing...He's been hitting the gym since fall and has been out to smith a couple of times with me. Is there someone local who would be willing to take him under their wing on some days? He's pretty psyched about climbing, does what you tell him, and would be a decent belayer...he needs on rock time though...pretty good guy as opposed to my asshole-self...

Anyone? Nolse???

thanks

Rudy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the slow response Rudy... some of us actually work during the day hahaha.gif

I might have room for another padawan learner. yellaf.gif

Personally I think Joseph H would be best as he could provide detailed instruction into the evils of bolts yellaf.gif Ah... that would be karma payback for Rudy! yellaf.gif

Give him my email or have him call me: 503.758.5772 (email is best though)

Also show him the PDX climb/drytool thread... that is his best bet to get involved and meet other locals thumbs_up.gif

Sorry for the slow response Rudy... some of us actually work during the day hahaha.gif

I might have room for another padawan learner. yellaf.gif

Personally I think Joseph H would be best as he could provide detailed instruction into the evils of bolts yellaf.gif Ah... that would be karma payback for Rudy! yellaf.gif

Give him my email or have him call me: 503.758.5772 (email is best though)

Also show him the PDX climb/drytool thread... that is his best bet to get involved and meet other locals thumbs_up.gif

john...i'll own you in cracks... yellaf.gif

hey, when you comin' up this way????

no...he has the same issue as everyone else...just waaaaay too homely to use my beautiful methods! yelrotflmao.gif

Speaking of, you willing to help him out?? I don't want him to ultimately wind up searching for neutrino's on girth or writing internet dissertations on failing alien cams! yelrotflmao.gif

BTW: Just kidding john and joseph!

• 2 weeks later...