StevenSeagal

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who the hell is this Seagull dude, and why does he so not like his current facial configuration?

Well, well well...look who just walked in- a washed up, aging action movie star who...oh forget it.

Look here pal, this is how it's gonna be: I run the show here now. Your roundhouse kick cannot get past my high block. I will kick your ass from here to sunday. You want justice? I'll give you justice, Walker. You and your slow motion action sequences are no match for me. There's a new sheriff in town- the name's Nico.

You are not Zen enough to beat me. You've spent too much time jacking off to tapes of those Christy Brinkley Bowflex commercials you did with her or whatever shit you were hawking to try to save your tanked career. You tried to get in her pants, but guess who had her first? That's right---MOI. She loved the feel of my silky pony tail on her supple little...oh never mind...

Now get lost, Hillbilly. the_finger.gifmoon.gifthe_finger.gif

Anybody else need some justice?

How many cans of Lightning Bolt did you have to drink to muster the sack to post again? BTW, everyone knows that aikido is weak compared to my Tang Soo Do, Taekwondo, Shinto-Ryu Karate, Jui-Jitsu, and especially my Chun Kuk Do. You better shut your trap before you go "missing in action" chump.

230px-BraddockMIA.jpg

And yea...I don't even need to look at what I'm shooting at, because I'm Chuck Norris.

L A M E

Whatever, Rambo.

Your futile punches and kicks will die in a heap after my clothesline maneuver leaves you wincing in pain on the floor.

I'm the one with the girl. You don't who you're dealing with, do you? I'm Hard to Kill!

hard_to_kill.jpg

This is the only kind of "action" you don't "miss":

moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifsmileysex5.gif

You fuck with my family...and it'll be An Eye for an Eye. the_finger.gif

The most devastating piece, in this respect, is "Including One Called Hell," in which an even crankier-than-usual Rakoff attends a seminar called "Cultivating Compassion and Clarity" led by none other than martial artist/ Tibetan monk Steven Seagal. Here is Rakoff, after being advised to address Seagal as Rinpoche (term of respect; literally, "precious jewel"): "Precious Jewel eventually does arrive some forty-five minutes late. What turns out to be Seagal Standard Time. He is in a large phase, with a bit of late-model Brando girth about him. ... His narrow eyes, sleek ponytail, and variation on traditional Tibetan attire ... lend him the air of a Mongol potentate." That is just the beginning, and it represents the pinnacle of the author's opinion of the movie star.

yes, fatty indeed.

You WILL address me as Rinpoche, or I will show you some compassion with my devastating throat chop.

Rakoff was my most difficult student; alas he was a child molester and beyond help. We mock what we don't understand. I showed him the door.

By the way, Chuckie, Christie says she never did find your dick. I loaned her an electron microscope. Let me know how it goes.