omfg

lummox

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gastly Olsen makeup job:

olsenace.jpg

I THINK IT'S RUDE THAT YOU POST THAT NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT THE LOVELY OLSEN TWINS WHEN THEY ARE CLEARLY IN A "RACOON LOOK ALIKE CONTEST" AND MOST CERTAINLY APPROPRIATELY DRESSED TRYING TO WIN IT.

Sorry if I sound a bit pissy. Anyway, we all know that's really Tammy Faye Baker on the left and her daughter. yelrotflmao.gif

Gastly Olsen makeup job:

olsenace.jpg

I THINK IT'S RUDE THAT YOU POST THAT NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT THE LOVELY OLSEN TWINS WHEN THEY ARE CLEARLY IN A "RACOON LOOK ALIKE CONTEST" AND MOST CERTAINLY APPROPRIATELY DRESSED TRYING TO WIN IT.

Sorry if I sound a bit pissy. Anyway, we all know that's really Tammy Faye Baker on the left and her daughter. yelrotflmao.gif

You know what it reminds me of? It's like that old army trick where you rub charcoal on the eye piece of the binoculars and hand them to the victim, "hey! look at that!".

Gastly Olsen makeup job:

olsenace.jpg

You know what it reminds me of? It's like that old army trick where you rub charcoal on the eye piece of the binoculars and hand them to the victim, "hey! look at that!".

DUDE! I totally saw that in that episode of MASH where BJ did that to Colonel Potter!