Men over X

archenemy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be engaged at all times in a multi-disciplinary way while otherwise pressing in on more sanguine soliloquies...

Whoa, dude. You're sounding like Dechristo! Talk plain English, yo.

No, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be listening to her breathing and stroking her thighs while your lips, tongue, mouth, nose, and hands are otherwised occupied driving her over the rapidly vibrating edge of a sensual meltdown...

i think the old man just squirted on his screen...joseph, you'd better avail yourself of some windex and wipe down yo' screen...

Say something like - on the average, men are larger and physically stronger than women - and you get a shrill denunciation and the anecdote about the chick down the street who used to be a member of the East German powerlifting team that still cleans 300. Exeption that proves the rule.

Where do you come up with this crap? Anyone who does physical labor with the other sex knows this, especially in the realm of upper body strength. Women can do a pretty good job of making up for it by using lower body strength and mechanical advantage (or simply by being young), but it's a natural fact and no one is disputing it. Sure, there will always be exception, but yeah, men are bigger and have more muscle mass in general.

I know at least 100 people that climb trees for a living. 3 of them are female, and none of those work in the comercial arboriculture where you are expected to work at a high level of production.

As to the rest of the X Y thing I'd say that stereotypes are unfair to the individual, but they are worth considering when looking at large groups of people.

For a lot of women, no matter how much money they make, they'd reeaally rather be with a guy who makes even more than them. I think there's a certain stigma that goes with being with a man who makes less. So ladies with cashola might go after a less-well-off guy, and vice-versa... but usually just for a casual kinda thing.

I'm currently in a long-term, yet rather casual, relationship with a hot MILFie chica who's 10 years older than me and ..... probably earns about twice as much as me. She's a doc. And NO, she's not my sugar-momma; we split most stuff 50/50. But if it were a more super-long-term relationship, you can bet I'd be wanting her to pay for more that just 50%... wink.gif

I'd also be willing to postulate that if you were to disclose your identity, and that you are at least average looking, you'd never be short of a date again ever in your life.

All things being equal, and you can either choose between two completely identical versions of the same guy - one of whom is at least your height, and one is 5'4", you'd just as soon flip a coin as make the choice yourself?

Actually, Jay, most short guys, like most tall guys, want to date women shorter than themselves. Take a look at the personals sometime---you'll find a gazillion men in search of a "petite" woman and maybe one looking for a tall one. And that dude will be 6'5". Again, that's just the way it is.

And sure, all other things being equal, tall is nice, but all other things are never equal, so I don't worry about it.