Men over X

archenemy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If yall think that I will only date women who have an advanced degree in math/science/engineering, you are taking me way too seriously.

But I will say the following:

she must have an appreciation for math

she must be able to challenge me intellectually in some arena

Impressive. I just like chics that put out.

If yall think that I will only date women who have an advanced degree in math/science/engineering, you are taking me way too seriously.

Gary, aren't you engaged or something? She doesn't mind you seeing other women?

K. I'm jumping in...WAY LATE...because..I've been slammed at work..but I'm catching up here and two thoughts:

1. If you marry wealthy (male or female)....your going to end up working for it.....one way or another...putting up with ego's, attitudes, unfaithfulness, etc.

2. Aggressive women are bad why? Last I checked...men dig aggressive women?? do they really want a push-over??

Gary, aren't you engaged or something? She doesn't mind you seeing other women?

she isn't very good at math

K. I'm jumping in...WAY LATE...because..I've been slammed at work..but I'm catching up here and two thoughts:

1. If you marry wealthy (male or female)....your going to end up working for it.....one way or another...putting up with ego's, attitudes, unfaithfulness, etc.

2. Aggressive women are bad why? Last I checked...men dig aggressive women?? do they really want a push-over??

"Wealthy" doesn't necessarily entail the characteristics you mention above, although such is the stereotype.

And it depends on your take on "aggressive". I'd rather not be with a woman who assaulted me with her 50 lb. dumb-bell every time I walked by, but if you mean a woman who stands up for herself and does what she wants (as long as its in agreement with what we've established together!) instead of what's expected culturally, then yes. But I wouldn't necessarily call that "aggressive" either.

I've got a twisted curiosity about what Gary considers "being bad at math".

Math is hard wink.gif

The problem is that someone here noted that people tend to like folks with similar characteristics. So tall people like tall people, and short people like short people. In my case, I'm in the top 0.1% of the population for mathematical ability, so I tend to be picky.

I've got a twisted curiosity about what Gary considers "being bad at math".

Math is hard wink.gif

The problem is that someone here noted that people tend to like folks with similar characteristics. So tall people like tall people, and short people like short people. In my case, I'm in the top 0.1% of the population for mathematical ability, so I tend to be picky.

assholes to assholes!

I'll need this verified by an independent panel of math whizzers.

i dunno if that's necessary, gary seems have a 99.5% confidence interval.

i'm pretty sure i'm in the top 0.1% of the population for bitch apptitude for avg height women working in science fields. i hooked up with a tallish nice guy working in the recreation field. not exactly two peas in a pod per se.