Women over 20

cj001f

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So name 5 renaissance-era artists widely known for their depiction of idealized females that are considerably heavier than either today's ideals or those of the Hellenic/Hellenistic period - without recourse to Google. tongue.gif

Titian, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Holbein, Durer wave.gif Their idealized women all carried a bit more padding than models do know; the "natural" women were skinny.

Look to the rococo and 18th century france if you want the idealized smaller female (Watteau). Perhaps an interesting parallel to our similarly indulgent era?

Nobody has said this yet, but if women are in their prime from 15-20, men are from 17-18. After that, the hair on their head falls out and gets replanted in their ass. So why make a big deal out of it? At least girls get 5 years.

Who makes this shit up and why does everyone buy it?

What the hell makes guys think they are in their prime at 18? Just because their genitals can work overtime DOES NOT make them prime to women. I have yet to be with a man under 30 who knows what he is doing.

As for women being in their prime at 33; when does reproductive prime = sexual prime. There is a big difference. I don't know about the rest of you, but sex keeps getting better for me as I age. I know I haven't hit my prime yet, even though I keep thinking I have. Just keeps getting better.

Geez, angrywoman. Notice there's a conditional in my statement.

Condition consmithon.

I am just saying don't buy into other people telling you when you peak is. Don't buy into other people telling you what to consider sexy. Don't listen to people who act like they know everything. Except me. hahaha.gif

. . . don't buy into other people telling you when you peak is. Don't buy into other people telling you what to consider sexy. Don't listen to people who act like they know everything. Except me. hahaha.gif

So should I PM you my saucy pics? You can tell me if I'm still in my prime fruit.gif.

a trend towards women finding men in their 50's...more able to satisfy and please them sexually

Well, I'm glad this little known "fact" has finally surfaced. Chiquitas of all ages you may begin lining up at my doorstep...at least the ones of you who haven't been already.

Sounds like the NY Times knows who their readers are. They probably also publish ads for ephedra.

Who makes this shit up and why does everyone buy it?

What the hell makes guys think they are in their prime at 18? Just because their genitals can work overtime DOES NOT make them prime to women. I have yet to be with a man under 30 who knows what he is doing.

As for women being in their prime at 33; when does reproductive prime = sexual prime. There is a big difference. I don't know about the rest of you, but sex keeps getting better for me as I age. I know I haven't hit my prime yet, even though I keep thinking I have. Just keeps getting better.

amen sister! Total agreement.