Women over 20

cj001f

Cloth yourselves in the presence of conservatives!

Even with the strenuous body-hardening exercise routines now compulsory for movie stars, at age 36 the forces of nature have won out over the view-worthiness of the unsupported female bust. It is, in fact, a sad truth about human life that beyond our salad days, very few of us are interesting to look at in the buff. Added to that sadness is the very unfair truth that a woman's salad days are shorter than a man's — really, in this precise context, only from about 15 to 20." - John Derbyshire

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a fucking break. Some "men" are so fucking pathetic, it's hard to believe we are all human.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Why don't we talk about little penises, beer bellies, male tire marks on their stinkin' underwear, male balding?

Why does everyone think it's OK to belittle and bash and objectify women? I'm getting a bit tired of it. Just STFU.

I'm getting a bit tired of it. Just STFU.

She's just bitter b/c her salad days are over.

I don't believe in the concept of "salad days." Women and men can be beautiful, or ugly, at any stage of life. So much more than the superficial value of the tilt of their breasts or the size of their penis goes into making them such. And there's much, much more to a person that their physical attributes.

The idea that a woman over forty wouldn't be worth looking at naked**, or being intimate with, is patently absurd. Same for a man.

**Edited to add, which is what Toast suggested, since he deleted his post. madgo_ron.gif

Edited by knotzen

Anyone out there think it's an accident that people in their reproductive primes are generally considered more physically attractive than those that aren't? Might as well get angry about gravity, thermodynamics, etc.

The thought that I will get less and less physically attractive to the average observer every year doesn't bother me in the least.

Anyone out there think it's an accident that people in their reproductive primes are generally considered more physically attractive than those that aren't? Might as well get angry about gravity, thermodynamics, etc.

So you don't have a problem with pedophilia. Good to know. You may also want to look up female fertility vs. age. Derbyshire is missing at least 50% of the peak wave.gif

I don't believe in the concept of "salad days." Women and men can be beautiful, or ugly, at any stage of life. So much more than the superficial value of the tilt of their breasts or the size of their penis goes into making them such. And there's much, much more to a person that their physical attributes.

The idea that a woman over forty wouldn't be worth looking at naked**, or being intimate with, is patently absurd. Same for a man.

**Edited to add, which is what Toast suggested, since he deleted his post. madgo_ron.gif

Methinks thou doth protesteth too much...

Oh, fuck off, KKK. Damn, these Mounties men are proving to be more jerks than non-Mounties. I should have known. rolleyes.gif

Oh, fuck off, KKK. Damn, these Mounties men are proving to be more jerks than non-Mounties. I should have known. rolleyes.gif

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Deal with, quit your whining, and don't expect the world to cow-tow to your PC bullshit. moon.gifthe_finger.gif

Edited by KaskadskyjKozak

So you don't have a problem with pedophilia. Good to know. You may also want to look up female fertility vs. age. Derbyshire is missing at least 50% of the peak wave.gif

Not familiar with the Derbyshire reference, but I think I get the gist of your argument - but pedophillia refers specifically to a sexual attraction to those who haven't reached sexual maturity. A buddy of mine had a friend who was six feet tall, 180 pounds, and sporting five o'clock shadows and chest hair by the time he was fifteen, talked his way into a bar, and got hit on by office chicks who were well into their late 20s at least. Were they pedophiles? While I think that adults who knowingly gawk at highschoolers are creepy, and probably have some other issues going on, I don't think they necessarily qualify as pedophiles.

I just think it's kind of funny when older women are shocked! shocked! that the average guy is going find the average 20 year old's body more attractive than the average 40 year old's. Are there any bald guys out there who really think that they look just as good 15 years into male-pattern baldness and resent those who suggest otherwise?