Women over 20

cj001f

Give me a fucking break. Some "men" are so fucking pathetic, it's hard to believe we are all human.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Why don't we talk about little penises, beer bellies, male tire marks on their stinkin' underwear, male balding?

Why does everyone think it's OK to belittle and bash and objectify women? I'm getting a bit tired of it. Just STFU.

You know what would be funny is if every time a woman in the presence of an overly critical male in the middle of a tirade simply said: "You have a pancake ass, too much body hair, and a growing belly and I bet you have a tiny little dick to go with those other problems" Mr. Trask would think twice before saying mean things about others.

"why pay for the whole pig when i can get a little sausage for free" wink.gif

someone sent me a great e-mail about how awsome women over 30 are laugh.gif if i had it with me i would post it. it always makes me smile fruit.gif

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the response to this has been quite amusing thus far.

If this were the male physique that were under discussion, I doubt that people would be dredging up paintings depicting naked men with guts and claiming that the gut had once been viewed as the apex of male physical perfection, and that any deviation from that was the result of a media conspiracy to lower the average male's self-esteem.

What is really sad is that men reach their sexual and reproductive peak at 18 and women at 33. Hello cougars!

What's even worse is that when we were 18 we could bust 5 nuts in a single night but we couldn't stay on for more than a coupla minutes each time. cantfocus.gif

You've got 5?!? Whoa, dude.

an upside of men and age is the desensitization that occurs. There was a study of partner satisfaction in the NY times a couple years ago that showed a trend towards women finding men in their 50's and 60's more able to satisfy and please them sexually. Whether this is due to ability to maintain an erection longer, or "knowledge" gained in a lifetime of attempting to please women, and their ability to "listen" to the woman when she is telling them what to do, was not made clear but it was probably a combined effect. evils3d.gif

in what country?

in africa they are lucky to make it to 55.

Probably not in Africa since most people are lucky to make it to 55 as you say Icegirl. Actually from from all the studies I have been reading it is usually in 16 to mid-20s. Close though to the mid-20s to mid 30s.

BTW- A nice plump body and big ole' ass is what is desired around here. Obesity is not really a problem here because lack of money to provide the high fat content types of food. Being overweight is sign of wealth and greatly desired. Also breast are of no interest for adults, those things are for feeding children. When I am riding through the villages on my mountain bike, the women think it is the funniest thing to see me sucking on my nipple, (i.e. my camel back).

AIDS in africa is sometimes called the "thin" disease. Thin = AIDS.

Babies and young children will be the up and coming 'statistic' as far as I can tell on the "world" view...

unprotected sex aside, it has a reasonable bit to do with older (40-60) men "marrying" younger (12-15) women (AKA striking a deal with the father) and infecting them and their babies wth the virus along with their other 10 wives after catching it "Somewehere else".

Ken, glad to hear you are still there... Hopefully I'll catch up with you sooner than later... Love the "nipple" thing... hahahah

...Thread drift

Yeah thin and AIDS one of the numerous superstition about AIDS throughout this continent. Coughs, rashes, religious beliefs, drinking from the same glass, contact, etc. are things that can be used to identify AIDS/HIV or contracting it. Luckily most people now-a-days know that it is contracted by unprotected sex, except for a few idiots like the president of South Africa.

Older men marrying younger women and/or having many wives is small part of the problem. Education, lack of access to protection, economic hardship, lack of being able to negotiate comdom use, and other STDs play a bigger role in the spread of AIDS. Actually in a lot of Muslim culture where multipule wives are permited AIDS/HIV are not to big of an issue, there are some though. Cities, bars, tourist areas, sex industry places are the locations that have higher incidence and prevelance rates.

Mother to child transmission rates have been going down in most areas due to education, access to formula or non-infected milk and access to antiretroviral drugs.

Serious thread drift I guess. Oh well this thread was sort of dumb anyways. 20, 30, 40, hard body, soft body, hot, not hot, inside, outside what a waste of time, I don't want to spend my life like a dog always chasing after the next beautiful car that comes down the street, but never getting anywhere because there is always another one coming right down the street.

Were the women depicted by Titian really representative of the ideals of his time? If the ideals depicted in his paintings were truly widespread it would seem as though you'd see them embodied in the works of more than a single painter, and you'd have dozens and dozens of paintings, frescoes, etc out there idealizing women that check in at two bills. Perhaps this is the case, but the fact that Titian is the one and only artist that comes up when people claim that at one time, a copious amount of adipose tissue was the sine qua non of the female form makes me suspicious.

Time for you to brave the Bobos, put on an air of smug conservative intellectual superiority, and go to an art museum wave.gif

here--i'll put the thread back on track b/c aids and the stunning impact on african nations deserves it's own thread.

this thread should be called women over 21---face it guys, once these girls can buy their own beer they don't need you old has-beens wink.gif

Were the women depicted by Titian really representative of the ideals of his time? If the ideals depicted in his paintings were truly widespread it would seem as though you'd see them embodied in the works of more than a single painter, and you'd have dozens and dozens of paintings, frescoes, etc out there idealizing women that check in at two bills. Perhaps this is the case, but the fact that Titian is the one and only artist that comes up when people claim that at one time, a copious amount of adipose tissue was the sine qua non of the female form makes me suspicious.

Time for you to brave the Bobos, put on an air of smug conservative intellectual superiority, and go to an art museum wave.gif

So name 5 renaissance-era artists widely known for their depiction of idealized females that are considerably heavier than either today's ideals or those of the Hellenic/Hellenistic period - without recourse to Google. tongue.gif