I Can't Stay Away

EWolfe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOLSe's stupid flames

Those weren't flames.

If you are going to make a comparison make sure there is some legitimacy to your claims. wave.gif

Ya, post your resume-significant climbs spreadsheet and the number of years of retail experience you have before you start comparing flame heat!

No horse stance for you, Mr. Enumclaw. hellno3d.gif

yellaf.gif

To (poorly) paraphrase one of the classic scenes from Fear & Loathing in LV:

"Back door beauty?"

"I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"

"What? Relax, it's the name of a horse!"

"the question mark was emphasized"

"i gotta take a lotta shit in here but i don't have to take it from some spic pimp"

"well anyone who knows anything knows that"

NOLSe's stupid flames

Those weren't flames.

If you are going to make a comparison make sure there is some legitimacy to your claims. wave.gif

NOLSe, Mr. E and Layton have been around long enough to know relatively where their route stands...there are often indirect ways of comparing...they know people that have climbed there, they know how hard or not those people climbed AND they've climbed at other places that are considered both soft (squish) or standard/hard (index, joshuatree, yosemite, etc.) by the general climbing community...

I'm not quite sure where you get off judging their statements of the difficulty of their route without having climbed their route...

I can point to the simple fact that you yourself have said you climb harder in the alpine than at Smith and yet you trash talk smith and its ratings, so you are a bit incongruous yourself...i could argue that you don't even know the rating scale...i won't, but i could...

Aha! The Old Redirect! Brilliant!

I know, you were just "helping" that turkey into the oven...

We eat LARGE animals at thanksgiving...so, get your terminology right, that was no turkey....that was a PIG...

now, off to screwin' canaries with you... the_finger.gif