Bear v Shark

Squid

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clearly you guys have not seen SHARK WEEK on the Discovery channel. The shark will win every time, by a freak'n huge margin. Do you think that Cobra would waste time training a bunch of bears to lay waste to the masses? Laughable, and poor television to boot. Sharks are at least 100 times better for such an application, esp. when controlled by sonic vibration thingies.

This is soooo reminicent of the old prospectors and early western settlers who would have this discussion "bear vs Bull", who would win. They'd argue it out until they had to go git one of each and put them in a pit and watch for entertainment. It could go either way and often did. Betting and drinking would accompany the entertainment.

Use to be fairly common back then, bunch of freaken' bored savages.

My pick:

Polar Bear, everytime. No matter what shark species.

Grizzly bear, most of the time.

Black bears would be chewed up and spit out by everything from the Great White, Tigers, Makos, Hammerheads, Blue sharks, Thresher sharks all the way to the Black tipped Reef sharks. Except when you get to nurse sharks and sand sharks, then the black bear would win.

So who's bringing the beer ya savages? I am so there. laugh.gifbigdrink.gif

I think Westerberg would take that match up. Mould's got some angry lyrics but he's getting fat. But if Westerberg kicks his ass he may be committing a hate crime.

agreed. I saw Westerberg when he was here a month or so ago, and he's in way better shape than Mould. great show, by the way. My money would be on Grant Hart over the sure-to-be-hammered Stinson.

Dave Mustaine vs. Axl Rose?

Axel, of course. When he decides not to show up his fans will be so enraged they'll take down the whole arena including Mustaine.

Axel has fans? wazzup.gif

I say the shark wins. The shark operates much more efficiently in water. The fight will ultimately take place under water. The bear will initially think he can kick the shark's ass, but when the shark fucks with him just a little too skillfully, the bear will shit (and not in the woods), freak out and run the hell away. wave.gif