SUCK

Alpinfox

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long were you unemployed dood? How long you been back in the rat race? pitty.gif

I'm still scraping ice of my windshield in the mornings, so you ain't got it so bad! No rock climbing here for at least another 2 months.

Speaking of working and climbing and weather and stuff...

I'm working an angle on a job in the Florida Keys right now. Now Florida isn't exactly a destination climbing area, but it's not like I'm getting any climbing done up here.

Boat drinks, bikini clad chicas,60 degree winters, fly fishing for bonefish, tarpon, and permit, and self-directed work...or -50 winters, a shortage of women, alcoholics and moose everywhere, and working for Uncle Sam. Hard choice.

This is the second week in a row with good weather during the week and a pissy weather forecast for the weekend. This working thing sucks.

GODDAMNIT!!!

Thank you for allow annoyed fox to vent.

madgo_ron.gif

After 2+ years of grumbling about your mid-week TR's, now you start bitching about 'work'?

Sack up, chump! wave.gif

This working thing sucks.

At least you now have some what of an excuse for rarely going climbing. hahaha.gifboxing_smiley.gifmoon.gifyellaf.gifwave.gif

I was climbing quite a bit, I just don't inform you of all my trips. the_finger.gif

Give me your address and I'll send you a postcard from Utah next week. wazzup.gif

I won't be home to recieve your postcard cause I'll be in Red Rocks. the_finger.gif

Jon, yup. I saw you last week clickity clackin' down the hall in your cyclin' shoes. I would have said hello, but I couldn't catch you - I think your spandex gave you the edge. Plus, I am in awe of "The Man".

Sped, you should see the sheep they have in the Animal Research dept. here. OH LA LA!!!

Hey Fox how many tools do you think you have to drop to get your name in Alpinist Mag?

I dunno, but I'm sure you have to have several years of NOLSey experience and some experience selling colored Nalgene bottles to yuppies. I mean, if you want to be a REAL climber anyway.

Give me your address and I'll send you a postcard from Utah next week. wazzup.gif

Seriously, where are you going in Utard?

What are you stalking me? Don't worry your little head... I'll keep my hands off the sheep d00d.

No stalking. Your little girlie friend called me up and said your little neutrino just wasn't fulfilling her and she wanted to come "hang out" with me for a few days. I was just wondering when you'd be getting back so I'd know whether to buy the playah box of condoms, or the "super pimp-daddy" economy pack from Cosco.

Therefore, any info on your intirary would be appreciated, thanks! wave.gif