the one date wonder curse...

layton

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actaully Muffy, one date wonder is another term for "one night stand," so if you mean getting lucky as in breaking the one date curse, then yes. I've been complaining about relationships before, you fuckers are just to shallow to think that means anything besides you know what.

Actaully Muffy, one date wonder is another term for "one night stand," so if you mean getting lucky as in breaking the one date curse, then yes. I've been complaining about relationships before, you fuckers are just to shallow to think that means anything besides you know what.
hmmm I was giving the women you were hooking up with the benifit of the doubt in that perhaps they did not get nakid on the first date...I am old and not familure with young peoples dating customs. In my time if you had sex with a guy on the first date you were not realy interested in a second one.

With any luck she will turn out to be a lurker here and we'll get to see some fireworks!

Michael Layton is Dan Howwitt

Michael Layton is a water based cleanser

Michael Layton kills bugs dead

Michael Layton is 15% off

Michael Layton was discovered orbiting Jupiter

Michael Layton, for all your veterinary needs.