• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
gapertimmy

HAPPY B-DAY CC.COM!!!

Dr. Flash Amazing knew he had hit rock bottom when he stumbled upon this pathetic, debauched affront to the art of written communication and the sport of climbing.

Congratulations on providing the medium in which grows the mold and fungus of human interaction.

[big Drink]

Love,

Dr. Flash Amazing

[ 10-02-2002, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Dr Flash Amazing ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Dr. Flash Amazing new he had

DFA = SK's new avatar

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Dr. Flash Amazing new he had

DFA = SK's new avatar

See? See what happens when you slum around this joint? Degradation, friends, pure and simple.

Happy Birthday cc.com, some of my most unproductive hours have been spent here. In honor of this momentous occasion, Dr. Fag Amoron would like to put on his knee pads and give blow jobs all around. I'm sorry I'll have to abstain, as I'm not into that kind of nonsense; but you guys go right ahead! [big Drink][rockband]

My life is shit. If you rearrange the letters and numbers in "Member #1589", you get "My time is of no value." What a coincedence!

[ 10-02-2002, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Necronomicon ]

quote:

Originally posted by Necronomicon:

My life is shit.

pull your head out....best advice i can think of!

Well pilgrim, get in line and Dr. Fag Amoron will happily play the slobber blues on your meat whistle. Nothig quite like busting a nut to brighten one's day! [HORSECOCK][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by gapertimmy:

any guesses on who has the highest ESA?

Check out Dr Flash 776 since July [Eek!]

mr chips has all of you beat. but I think he is actually the kennewick man in disguise [Eek!][Eek!][Wazzup]

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Necronomicon:

My life is shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pull your head out....best advice i can think of!

But I'm SO HUNGRY!!!

HURRAY IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY!!!!! [rockband]

After running this thing for two years now I can honestly say that I'm much stupider after reading all this crap and meeting some of you.

HEY WERE ARE THE PRESENTS!!! [Mad][Mad][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

HURRAY IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!
[rockband]

After running this thing for two years now I can honestly say that I'm much stupider after reading all this crap and meeting some of you.

HEY WERE ARE THE PRESENTS!!!
[Mad][Mad][laf]

Don't be so aggressive there handsome. I would offer up a nice present if you were not so aggro. [Eek!]