Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday-walked around UC-Boulder with son #1

Friday drove 7 hours to the center of Kansas

Saturday walked all day (probably about 7-8 miles) over fields of said Kansas carrying a 8 lbs barbell, trying to see the exotic ring-necked pheasant and make them dead.

Sunday ditto

Today, drive 7 hours to DIA catch a 6:10am flight to SLC, spend 9 hours on layover in SLC, get to PDX friggin 16 hours after I left Kansas. crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifbigdrink.gifmushsmile.gif

Nice pic, dave...thats a ripper for sure bigdrink.gif

Chilled at smith, work on the the "circuit" in the supies friday, west face var. on the monkey and doing the rap in the dark saturday, spiderman in a 70 m enduro pitch-yes it is possible on sunday...but the best part of it all was partying with corvallisclimb, fern, mtnhigh, dru... and all sorts of crazy mofo's rockband.gif

Smith rockband.gif

Fri - Drove to Smith - First 6 pack of Fat Tire - My dog drooled over all my crap in the back of the truck.

Sat - Christian Brothers at Smith - 2nd 6 pack.

Dog tried to eat tent and fetch stick out of raging campfire.

Sun - Discovered my new hiding place in the Marsupials. Dog tried to climb 5.2 chimney to find me at top of mudpile.

Is that dog abuse?

At JTree. Overhang Bypass, Double Cross, Headstone, Walk on the Wild Side, and something I can't remember the name of in Real Hidden Valley. One pitch, looked like a potato on end, around 10a? Something lady? Took a whipper on that. Sunny, high 60s, cool at night, not many climbers, one bobcat, many coyotes, hares, and roorats.