Do you  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most women will take advantage of any weakness they find. I guess men are the same way.

Females tend to be more friendly and down to earth in the southern states. In the NW many play the superiority game and make men beg for attention. It's pretty much our fault though. We let them do it because most males in the PNW are wimps and will put up with anything.

If you are lucky she will ask you to go climbing. fruit.gifgrin.gif

but... as this as uncommon as water ice in WA it is my (most likely incorrect male based) opinion that women are very attracted to confidence. Generally most of us fail at this because too much confidence equates to cockiness or egotism (not that I have ever experience this yellaf.gifwink.gifcantfocus.gif). Try a direct approach: ask her out.

Perhaps a few of the ladies might allow us neanderthals a few hints into what I describe as the modern day equivalence of the mystery of fire… its warmth… its needs… getting burnt… putting things out. That is: the female mind.

Ask who out?

Don't turn this around. This isn't about me getting the nerve to approach someone. I am asking how women show interest. Period. If someone doesn't express interest, why the hell would I want to have anything to do with them?

Those bitches can go fuck themselves straight to hell.

Edited by michael_layton

Females tend to be more friendly and down to earth in the southern states. In the NW many play the superiority game and make men beg for attention.

men in southern states actually ask women out on dates. men in the nw are either cowards or think it's the woman's job. rolleyes.gif

btw, if i woman doesn't show interest ... well, i would assume she's probably not interested. moon.gif

Ask who out?

Don't turn this around. This isn't about me getting the nerve to approach someone. I am asking how women show interest. Period. If someone doesn't express interest, why the hell would I want to have anything to do with them?

Those bitches can go fuck themselves straight to hell.

Women want to be "subtle" so they don't appear to eager or easy. In guys terms "subtle" means completely unreadable to us. As such, they will never express interest in anyone they are remotely interested in in a manner the guy can actually pick up on. So the only solution is to go ask out the ones your interested in.

[btw, if i woman doesn't show interest ... well, i would assume she's probably not interested. moon.gif

That's what I was trying to poll...to see if that is actually the case. See, that's what i figure and I hope that's true...but something inside tells me that's not the case A LOT of the time. I'm also assuming that 99% of the votes in the polls (esp those who voted for option 2) are bored guys at work. Girls that voted option two probably also voted for bush. wazzup.gif

I was a little edgy on that last post....really mad about the election results. madgo_ron.gif

Women want to be "subtle" so they don't appear to eager or easy. In guys terms "subtle" means completely unreadable to us. As such, they will never express interest in anyone they are remotely interested in in a manner the guy can actually pick up on. So the only solution is to go ask out the ones your interested in.

I suspect that's true, although they should be severly punsihed for that.